cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is eBay India customer care email ID; as your CC number always says waiting time of 20+ mins

vipin_bgh
Community Member

What is eBay India customer care email ID; as your CC number always says waiting time of 20+ mins

Hi eBay, This is regarding HIMALAYA GENTLE BABY WIPES SET OF 5 PACK (120 WIPES) (121218371024) PaisaPay ID 35248351520 ? I got this item today. When I opened the pack I found that MFG date is May 2011 and Exp Date is Apr 2014. It is a medical/cosmetic item and it is not acceptable that you are selling it on discounts for this reason. If I had known that the shipped item will be about to expire, I would not have chosen the same even if eBay or seller had offered one-fourth of MRP. This product is for use of baby skin and I just simply do not want to take chances. So, either you ship the new fresh product or refund my amount ? I will send back this stuff. Do the needful ASAP. Thanks

Message 1 of 81
latest reply
80 REPLIES 80

bsha1415
Community Member

Message 2 of 81
latest reply

1007sonu
Community Member
Dear sir,
I make a order of I phone charger today around 5-6'o clock. And make payment via mobiwiki wallet but due to network error it was unable to redirect to your site. And I don't get my order number and any other details regarding that . But my money is debited to my account (wallet). Kindly resolve the matter ASAP.
Message 3 of 81
latest reply

phuns_in
Community Member

Dear sir , my claim has not been resolved yet . My claim id no. *** was open on 11 june. Product I bought was PVP 2 8 bit handy portable tv video game and paisapay id ***. I have waited more then 5 days but no response is made from your side yet. So please inform me asap.

Message 4 of 81
latest reply

op7791
Community Member

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I have tried ordering the above mentioned product for which i have attempted the payment from two different credit cards. Onse was successful another said transaction cancelled. But i got message from my service provider stating amount has been deboted in both cards. Actually both the products are same and i need only one qty thus request you to refund one payment ASAP.

Inline image 1

Message 5 of 81
latest reply

in-appan
Community Member
DEAR SIR/MADAM,

29/07/2015 i'm ordered one xiaomi 20080 mah power bank delivered on 01/08/15 that product not working charging and discharging process very worst,pls returen thise product help use item id number 39876741312
Message 6 of 81
latest reply

in-appan
Community Member

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

THIS IS MY FIRST ORDER IN EBAY BUT NOT HAPPY.....
29/07/2015 i'm ordered one xiaomi 20080 mah power bank delivered on 01/08/15 that product not working charging and discharging process very worst,pls returen thise product help use item id number 39876741312

29/07/2015 i'm ordered one xiaomi 20800mah power bank delivered on 01/08/15 that product not working charging and discharging process very worst,pls returen thise product help use item id number 39876741312
Message 7 of 81
latest reply

Hi,

I am uma i ill returan tha item 

Message 8 of 81
latest reply

dhin376
Community Member
sir/madam,
i have transacted through ebay for micromax powerbank (order id:3951181888) And made payment via mobiwiki wallet but due to network error it was unable to redirect to your site.But my money is debited to my account (wallet). i'm worried about my money.Kindly resolve the matter.
Message 9 of 81
latest reply

Dear sir,
I make a order of "10400 mAh Power Bank Battery Pack For Mi Xiaomi & ALL SmartPhones tablet
HURRY LIMITED OFFER FLAT 60% OFF
Rs. 299.00" on 10th August, 2015 around 9.30-10pm. And make payment via mobiwiki wallet but due to network error it was unable to redirect to your site. And I don't get my order number and any other details regarding that . But my money is debited to my account (wallet) but in the order summery nothing shown.

My Ebay user ID : dasouvi-r0ymfw
Amount debited from MOBIKWIK wallet : 319/-
After debited I received a sms that is :
" You paid EBAY for Order ID *** . Rs. 319.0 used from your wallet.
15/08/10 09:58PM "

Please resolve the matter.

Message 10 of 81
latest reply