cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is eBay India customer care email ID; as your CC number always says waiting time of 20+ mins

vipin_bgh
Community Member

What is eBay India customer care email ID; as your CC number always says waiting time of 20+ mins

Hi eBay, This is regarding HIMALAYA GENTLE BABY WIPES SET OF 5 PACK (120 WIPES) (121218371024) PaisaPay ID 35248351520 ? I got this item today. When I opened the pack I found that MFG date is May 2011 and Exp Date is Apr 2014. It is a medical/cosmetic item and it is not acceptable that you are selling it on discounts for this reason. If I had known that the shipped item will be about to expire, I would not have chosen the same even if eBay or seller had offered one-fourth of MRP. This product is for use of baby skin and I just simply do not want to take chances. So, either you ship the new fresh product or refund my amount ? I will send back this stuff. Do the needful ASAP. Thanks

Message 1 of 81
latest reply
80 REPLIES 80

I purchase SanDisk micro SD memory card .
PaisaPay ID - 42380941322. But I have not received my item right now.
I have already complaint regarding this problem.
     Claim ID -1921435
I have already paid amount Rs.209 by net banking.
Please solve my problem as soon.

Message 51 of 81
latest reply

mepradyut
Community Member
sir, i am pradyut das, and bought a samsung 32gb evo memory card class 10 (paisa pay id 42379899153) on 17th april 2016, and i received this item on 27th april through first flight courier. but when i put this in my mobile it shows in the display that "memory card is damaged", but again tri to put it in the mobile, but everytime same thing happened. i also tried to format it in my mobile, but could not format it when it showed memory card is damaged. sir what do i do? Truly speaking i can't find my sellar mail id or phn nmbr, and so was not not able to contact him. sir i am first time buyer on ebay and i paid my bill for it through debit card first time and unfortunately i received a bad experience. sir please you can't reject my claim, request you. Atleast please give me an replacement. please please please sir! take this product and give me an replacement.
Message 52 of 81
latest reply

Hi....

This is archana satish ,I ordered PaisaPay ID 42466639921)."Liberty-Gliders-Ladies-N.Blue-Casual-Shoes (LCV-058-N.BLUE)" (Item ID:322078804702) 

So may i know status of my order and when i will get my order and which i registared contact number at the time of placing the order now that number  is not working.

Kindly call at the time of delivery give a to this number 9591993454.
Message 53 of 81
latest reply

anga_anan
Community Member

I am anand angadi,I have order pendrive electronic lighter ,I paid amount via online banking,but I didn't received any confirm message .my Transaction for Rs.209.25 on 03-MAY-16 12:57(sbi online banking)

Message 54 of 81
latest reply

aror-37
Community Member
Hi sir mam
I am Ankit Arora my regard mail . I have ordered Samsung Bluetooth M collect today m open And they not working my way bill no is 59894373884
Message 55 of 81
latest reply

mithunsik
Community Member
Ebay ek madar chad company hai
Message 56 of 81
latest reply

mithunsik
Community Member
Bhaiyo ebay ek fraud company h please koi bhi saaman is web side se na kharide.... ye product ki copy sell karte h.....
Message 57 of 81
latest reply

mithunsik
Community Member

Ebay is a fraud company... so please dont buy anything from ebay side.... they sell a copy product mean they sell a fake product....... if you buy anything from this fraud side so you have to forget to get a product.... cos many times they never deliver the item. But if you get definitly that would be a fake one.... cos dear my two friend has already made a fool... they ordered a sony powerbank from ebay side.... yes they were got the powerbank but after one month and the main thing was that they were received a dublicate sony powerbank.... ha ha ha.... and second one is me who did not get sony power bank... its been almost one month. And i have registered many complaint against the ebay but not get any response yet........ if you r working in ebay please make a call or get me a miss call.. i ll call you back...because i tried to connect a call to ebay customer care but never connected I kept hold the over 30 mint many times but the same never got a chance to talk customer care of fake company EBAY....

Message 58 of 81
latest reply

kausisah0
Community Member

My self kausik saha, in how many days I have to wait for my money back its still processing. I send a mail in INSELLERVERIFICATION@ebay.com but my problem is not solved please send me a positive feedback. Details of my item given below

Soft Silicone Xiaomi Mi
Power Bank Case Cover For
10400 Mah[]
Claim status: Open
Creation date: 11 May 2016
Transaction date: 03 May
Buyer ID: kausisah0
Action required: Claim is yet to be processed

Message 59 of 81
latest reply

I am trying to buy power back up charger from last few days but its not confirming . I want 1 Samsung 20000mah power bank for all mobile 699rs and i want to pay cash on delivery.so I reqvst u to confrm my order and mail me. And I went it little urgent also so as soon as possible deliver it . Also

Message 60 of 81
latest reply