cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty Details in Item Specifics Mandatory from Nov 16, 2016

Dear Sellers,

We hope you have read the announcement on 'Warranty Details in Item Specifics Mandatory from Nov 16, 2016' and are gearing up to add the required details to all your listings.

We would like to hear your feedback/suggestions/queries on this. Please click 'Reply' to share your thoughts.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Warranty Details in Item Specifics Mandatory from Nov 16, 2016

well in mobile assesory category we have the option to select no waranty?pls check on bluedart they are regualrly charging more weight even on small parcels ,,,,even by upto 100 percent more ..., and if a seller is under above standard tah will he be covered for powership broken or lost claims or seller protection ?

than if an item is shipped by powership , and is showing in tracking as delivered than if buyer raises a item not received claim, its ebay claims team asking its signed manifest from seller.they should ask everthing from powership team , even such kind of claim should not be opened y to waste time of a seller.while joining powership we were told that to remove all your shipping hassles powership is introduced.

there should be an one time opt to button or option where a seller can resolve all claims .means a seller can opt rrefund to all buyers with claim once the item is returned as per tracking and than remove there negative feedbacks and low dsr also.

there should more companies of powership logistics like -ecom, delhivery,expressbees,dhl,and last but most imp. all items going above 1 kg,. should automatically move to powerships land transport .thus to save seller from such frauds of charging more by cos. like ....

make a seller more free ,to list more , sell more, there should be more socila media share buttons with buy it now button there itself.like share on facebook page not just facebook, share on instagram, youtube, google+,tumblr,whatsapp,

ebay should introduce ship to world in powership itself means a seller can orders from whole world even if he he a ebay india seller, ebay should manage all transports etc...its should be just like shipping in india.

there should be an option where buyer has to pay shipping fees,and seller should know in every sales final settlement value that he will get at the time of listing itself like flipkart do,

there should be professionals to manae all account related changes in a selllers acoount , like , adding product specifics,identifiers,ftemplates,improving the matter , putting search keywords, meta data, # tags ,direct link to fb and instagram accoubt of all listings.

ebay should give an option to list from mobile a very easy option.

thanks.

if a seller want to get 100 percent feedback and 0 claims he can opt to efund all buyers once item is returned.than ebay should automatically remove all feedbacks and claims.as a negative feedback make the listing lower in google search thus ebay itself is loosing.

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

in this No warranty option is no use , because eBay entertain always buyer after sell in no warranty item < So eBay make decision better that no warranty mean no warranty , if buyer got product , so its should  open claim or contact seller or eBay within 24 hour of delivery of no warranty product.

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

Yes i agree ..since last 2-3 months bluedart has become thief in term of weight..they levy excess weight ..i shipped a pair of light weight wine tumblers by bluedart weighing just 700 gms including packing & they levied 2.5 kgs..horrible..i am raising this issue to my catagory manager & powership people .I also read this issue raised by some another ebay seller in online magzine indian seller complianing the same.. its time we get unite on this & let ask ebay to handle blue dart.Link posted .

http://indianonlineseller.com/2016/11/seller-speak-ecommerce-fraud-starts-at-bluedart-seller-saleem-...

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

Yes i agree ..since last 4-5 months bluedart has become thief in term of weight..they levy excess weight ..i shipped hard drive  by bluedart weighing just 300 gms including packing & they levied 10 kgs..horrible..i am raising this issue to my catagory manager & powership but they are disapproving most of the time... there is a need to improve the service of bluedart in terms of excessive weight. 

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

mr642823-2
Community Member
100 ke do note 786 wale
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

mr642823-2
Community Member
1 rupya not
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

Rupya paisa atm not
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

We Agree With That As Well All Our Bluedart Parcel Charges 1 Kg To 2KG For 150Gm Parcel. We Sell Mobile Phone Display.... Plz Check And Refund Our Money. Thanks...

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

YOU SHALL BE PROUD OF YOUR HR TEAM WHO HAVE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED RECRUITING MORE THAN 100 ASSHOLES FROM ALL OVER DELHI/GURGAON AND MUMBAI SPECIFICALLY TO HARASS SELLERS.

WE CONGRATULATE YOU FOR THIS EVENT AS YOU HAVE PROVEN YOURSELF TO BE SUPERIOR **bleep**S THEN EXPECTED.

WHOLE DAY YOU QUOTE YOURSELF AS PROFESSIONAL ASSES WHO NEED NOT TO DO ANY WORK EXCEPT TO SIT IN OFFICE AND FIND WAYS TO DEFRAUD AND MENTALLY HARASS SELLERS.

ONE EXAMPLE FOR THE SAME IS AS FOLLOWS:

SR 1-92408125413
VIDE THIS MR. AAKASH CONFIRMED THAT THEY ARE NOT GIVEN ANY AUTHORITY TO AS PER EBAY POLICIES TO SPEAK TO THEIR SENIOR FOR AN ALREADY ESCALATED ISSUE AND THE SELLER KEEP ON REPEATING THE SAME THINGS TWICE AND THRICE WHENEVER HE CALLS BACK TO SPEAK TO THE SENIOR FOR AN ISSUE ALREADY DISCUSSED WITH HIM ( HERE SENIOR MEANS MR. BHUPENDER )
HE ALSO TOLD THAT IRRESPECTIVE OF THE FACT THAT YOUR BACK OFFICE ASSES ARE AS USUAL AT FAULT BUT STILL WE SHALL ACCEPT THEIR REGULAR APOLOGIES WHICH THEY SOUGHT WITHOUT ANY BETTERMENT FOR THE NEXT TIME.

ALSO HE CONFIRMED THAT ONLY EBAY HAS GOT SUCH RIGHTS TO KEEP ON APOLOGISING FOR BREACH OF TERMS OF EBAY ALTHOUGH SELLER HAS NO SIMILAR RIGHTS.

CLAPS !!!!!!
Message 10 of 18
latest reply