cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty Details in Item Specifics Mandatory from Nov 16, 2016

Dear Sellers,

We hope you have read the announcement on 'Warranty Details in Item Specifics Mandatory from Nov 16, 2016' and are gearing up to add the required details to all your listings.

We would like to hear your feedback/suggestions/queries on this. Please click 'Reply' to share your thoughts.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Warranty Details in Item Specifics Mandatory from Nov 16, 2016

My big time suggestion to ebay is to include all transaction details in emails. For eg. I get m2m from buyer but there is no paisapay ID in it, it has transaction ID (which is of no use to us) and buyer name. In this case there is a confusion if the buyer has bought the item or not. 

Ebay messages panel should be re-designed. which should be more informative.

The biggest mistake I have seen in ebay which is causing 100% seller in terms of poor feedback is when ebay mention to the buyer the estimated date of delivery. I mean why do you guys give estimated delivery when the shipping timelines are defined. Because of the buyer think they should get the item in 1-2 days and always call the seller that I got a message/email that it will be delivered and question us.

Second - why dont you diplay on website that your paisapay ID is the order number. 80% buyers dont know what paisapay ID is, when we ask they always give item ID.

Lastly(though its an unending story) - Your selling team tells the buyers that address on the order can be changed or order can be cancelled by the seller so take sellers number and call the seller, thanks for calling ebay have a nice day. Tell me how to change the address or cancel the order when order is in RTS or is already shipped.

I DONT hope that it will be read but Im just frustrated.

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

You will charged 2% extra for non warranty items. Please tell us if goods are sold under no warranty then why are you settled claim at your own. & no removal of negative feedback.

Buyers are aware of these loop hole in policies where ebay refunds money without taking back the item from buyer.

While writing this i have received a call from buyer who claims product received in damaged condition.

Asking me to re ship the same. After receiving product they wil open claim & get money back. Hurryyyy 2 profit to buyer.

Please frame policies like where buyer & sellers have equal benefits.

& Please charge ebay selling commission along with shipping & paisapay fee. It will convenient to both ebay & sellers. You don’t need to ask sellers to pay their dues. Just deduct it from the amount payable to sellers.

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

Sir,

as my sbh 20 is not working please help me resolve my raised claim it had been a while as i had raised the same i was busy in my family as some thing unexpected occured please look into the matter and resolve it as soon as possible.

thanks and regards

Jatin 

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

I NEED SILVER COULOR REDMI 3S PRIME MOBILE ON CASH ON DELIVERY PRISE BASIS 

REGARDS

DHARMARAJ B KALAL

EBAY CUSTOMAR

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

why cod convinence charge is being charged ...
and also taking shipping and handling charge is so high ...
why this foolishness
Message 15 of 18
latest reply

rohira-58
Community Member
Order q nahi ho raha hai
Message 16 of 18
latest reply

kuma971
Community Member
Order kyo nahi ho Raha hai
Message 17 of 18
latest reply

chan9505
Community Member

Hi

I bought one Edifier earphones - model name - i285 white ED i285WH on 20/11/18  - through ebay .Now the micrphone is not working.How can i get the warranty for that ?pls help

Message 18 of 18
latest reply