cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

WHY EBAY IS SILENT? LODGE COMPLAINT AGAINST FRAUD SELLERS.IN CYBERCRIMECELL

alok1964
Community Member
have bought a watch named as "Latest Terrance Watch" from the Seller e_shopee & sent a DD no. 011153 issued by Allahabad Bank, Alambagh ,Lucknow in the name of "Sandeep Kumar " worth Rs 201/- to the sellers address of Hyderabad on 7th September 2005. Till 14th September, the seller "Mr Sandeep Kumar" was denying that he had not received my post containing DD. Suddenly I saw on 14th September that this seller has not remained a Registered user on ebay. Since then neither he sent any message nor any email on my email ID. His mobile remains always on OFF mode. I have tried hundred times to contact the seller but failed. You will again say that the item is a low value item & we can't help you but I want to tell you that this is a case of FRAUD using ebay platform, due to which the honest buyers like me are losing faith in ebay. I wish to tell you that I have lost Rs 250/- of my hard earned money. This seller was earlier registered on baazee & was suspended for fradulent acts. Here anybody can do buisness with fake or different IDs , do buisness for a month or two, do frauds with several buyers like me & then wind up buisness after collecting a handsome amount & you can't do anything against the seller. Simply you can only warn the honest seller if he gets delayed in payment issue strike against the buyer. The same seller will reappear on ebay with different Ids after sometimes with a different address & you people will provide the same platform again to that fellow for doing frauds to your genuine customers again for some coins of fees only. You people don't understand that the trusted sellers on ly may be allowed to trade on ebay whose genuineness is guaranteed but you will not understand. This seller as far as I know was dealing with at least twoIDs i.e. e-shopee & i_shopee & if possible some other but these two Ids are suspended. What you can do with those customers, who are dealing with this seller in the meantime & whose deal was in process? Will you refund the amount to the customers? No, a Very Biog NO, because you have not lost money. This is Myself, a very BIG FOOL who is wasting his money & time on such a worthless trading sitew where customers interests are not protected.
I can't understand why you don't disclose the Seller's name & address on Item page & it only can be known after winning or buying an item. If it appear on page, the buyer can be alerted that this is a FRAUD & I should not do buisness with him & may alert several other buyers that this is a Fraud & several other buyers may be protected by one customer's past experience, & subsequently the buyer's money & ebay'e reputation , both may be saved.
Still there is time , pl do something to save the interests of honest customers otherwise migration of customers to other sites is almost certain & you will be responsible for your own fading image on internet fraternity.
alok1964
Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

rajshree22
Community Member
Dear Sir,

This is in regard to my complaint against AMS Exporters

I have made the payment for the item No.5049154469 for RICH AMERICAN DIAMOND RING sold by amportersdelhi on 02-Nov-2005 .

Payment details are as follows:
Payment type: Demand Draft
Amount: Rs. 202.00
Payee: Rajshree Jana
Payment date: 08-Nov-2005

Additional comments: DD NO. 127372 dated Nov 7, 2005, via DTDC courier POD No Z28740214,

I have provided all the payment details as well as the courier details to them but still received neither any response nor any ring.

I would appreicate receivng your response and the action taken against them. Please also provide me thier contact details

regards, rajshree
Message 21 of 33
latest reply

alok1964
Community Member
Hi Brijesh & Rajshree22

I am in process to deal with these fradulent sellers. Pl don't expect anything from ebay. They are worthless people. They can't do anything favourable to their genuine & honest buyers by which their buisness is running. I have been cheated by two of the fraud sellers at ebay & came to conclusion that they are here to earn money only. They forget that the customers trust ebay & being a victim of fraud sellers on their platform.

So be careful, I have seen so many sellers who had cheated many buyers in past are now again on ebay to cheat the buyers again with changed IDs. That is their profession. They do buisness for a month or two, earn some goodwill & when they are in possesion of big amount of buyers in many deals, they start cheating the buyers & sooner or later, they get themselves suspended from ebay & all the hues & cries of the buyers go in vain, because ebay is only interested in their commission which they earn from sellers. I know that one day there will be nobody except the mob of Fraud Sellers only. I wish ebay all the best for their self choosen destiny.
So, CAUTION AGAIN.

With best wishes.

I am with u against all the crimes being happening on this site.

alok1964
Message 22 of 33
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi Alok,

I agree that many sellers just suspended have already started another account even before suspension. Its clear from the photo and type of liting they are using. Its really surprising that when common members like us can notice that (thats too with certainity) but ebay can't. One respected member has mentioned here about ebay's ability to track IP , Cookies , Ph no, Bank Details and everything of suspended users to ensure they are kept away from the trading platform. This may work in Western countries with limited social relations. But here one can just open a new membership in the name of his (say) son-in-law. What is needed is to track the pattern of operation. Ebay is earning good money , infact huge money, from Indian operation and can definitely afford to spend some more for the protection of their members. If they dont then no. of bonafide members will start dwindling. A very easy way to detect frauds is to collect information from members thru such board and really investigating those with an open mind not just following the Western style guidelines. On correct information ebay can put a remark on the profile of the member praising him for the help. Incase of deliberate misinformation they can put caution on profile. I have put some suggestions regarding the feedback policy also in this board. Hope you will like that.

Unless ebay moulds them as per Indian scenario, the frauds will continue to cheat unless more and more people start lawsuit (which can involve even ebay also). However considering the hindrances, severe delay and huge expenses of taking legal action, that seems to be a far fetched solution.

Regards
Swarup Dutta
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 23 of 33
latest reply

mansurrizvi
Community Member
Hello,

I am new. I bought a item, recieved, all ok. Suddenly I recieve a mailfrom Ebay saying the seller was suspended. Havingheard all kinds of stories, I was very scared.

I then recieve a mail from seller saying Ebay are cheats. They only want to make money from listings and suspended for listing in wrong place. Has provided links to reports which say ebay supports frauds, even Al-Qaida. Theur primary concern is protecting fraud sellers as they make more money by their numerous listings, honest sellers are punished on flimsy grounds only to show they are doing something.

When I asked ebay they say same thing, suspended for listing in wrong category. I was so scared.Why doyou have to do this. Shame!!!

Why does ebay have scare us.
Message 24 of 33
latest reply

mansurrizvi
Community Member
eBay is not a shopping site but a fraud site.

eBay cheats both Sellers and Buyers, why else do they ask seller to send items and after shipment ask for money back thru Paypal as buyer is a fake.

Buyers cheated as fraud sellers de-registered so no info given, next day promptly back on eBay.

eBay is mad for money and will do anything for Listings and more listings. As far as their links and covert backing to terrorists, information from reliable US reports, Washington Post etc, also from Israeli Counter Terrorism and stright from the horses mouth Al-Qaida itself. It's sites are replete with methods and software to create the secret files within files.

It's a fact before 2001 USA bombings, eBay colluded with Al-Qaida and do so to date. They even tried to prove themselves innocent by scanning millions of images in english in the wrong category and managed to fool people. All the time terrorists contacted in Arabic and had messages in another category, cooly not verified by eBay.

ebay was fined millions for being involved in illegal gambling - a fact they cannot shake off. They own www.craigslist.com a sex site.

If you think they are interested in helping genuine buyers and sellers in trouble forget it.
Message 25 of 33
latest reply

alok1964
Community Member
Hi emailswarup,
I read ur despatch abt the customer protection on this site. I am of the opinion that the suggestions provided by you are genuine & shoyld be adopted.

But I have not seen any improvement in the site as I am seeing daily lots of complaints of cheating as I was suffered.

It clearly indicates that they have taken oath that they will not improve & do what they are doing till now, I mean the ebay people.

Now ebay must be in position to evaluate themselves that they are suffering a huge loss when they were examining their accounts due to migration of genuine & honest buyers.

I believe that there will be no buyers available at ebay, except a group of cheaters.

My best wishes to them.

regards

alok1964
Message 26 of 33
latest reply

alok1964
Community Member
BUYERS ALERT PLEASE,

Some of the suspended sellers who cheated the buyers & grasped their money are visible on ebay.in again. When I was in doubt, I asked one seller a queation about his previous ebay & Baazee ID. He didn't reply. I am sure that these sellers with new IDs are active again & after doing buisness for a month or two , they will be suspended from ebay & will be escaped with the buyers money.

I will disclose this seller Identity soon. I am in process. This seller belongs to Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) & doing the same fraud again. Ebay is still silent but I will not.

So beware buyers, this seller usually deals in watches & Electronics.

Thanx. Take appropriate cautions before buying. It will be in your interest.

alok1964
Message 27 of 33
latest reply

alok1964
Community Member
Come on, guys.........

Still u are engaged with this worthless site.

Now this Hussain Shakawat & many more......

what a pity......

ebay people will not do anything......

may God give u power to withstand the shocks given by this site & fraudulent sellers.

alok1964
Message 28 of 33
latest reply

firestorm4a
Community Member
I hate it when sellers misrepresent their products. Some of these clowns can't distinguish between white and tan and omit information, just so they can sell this junk if it don't show up in the picture and pass it off as new. Others are so ignorant that they try to pass, vintage toys especially, off as if they were made in the 1960's when these toys were made in the mid 1970s to 1980s and later. It really pays to do the homework, because some of these sellers will try to gouge you for an outrageous price, where you are paying 5 or 6 times more than the thing is worth. Too many shady sellers on ebay. X-(
Message 29 of 33
latest reply

subbanshujaiin
Community Member
Hello Friends,
Well Everyone here are discussing Fraud Seller but i want to discuss some Fraud Buyer and want to tell you how they are using Ebay for their frauds.

One of my Buyer Purchases a Mobile from me and Paid by Paisa Pay.I delivered the phone via courier and he also confirmed item recieved.After two months he said that he card has been misused, so the bank debit the amount from Ebay's Account and ebay has debited the account from my account.I also provides the scan of courier reciept but Ebay is now going to become such a fraud site.They were asking for written POD, i have tried to asked the same frrom DTDC site but the denied as it was the POD of around 5th december 2009.Now please tell me all Buyer's what can i don in this?

WHY SHOULD I BEAR THE LOSS.??.eBAY IS NOT DOING ANYTHING.

BUYER'S ARE NOW BIDDING ON EBAY FOR JUST THEIR FUN WITH FALSE NUMBER AND FALSE ADDRESS AND EBAY DOES NOT DO ANYTHING TO STOP THEM EVEN AFTER COMPLAINTS.

EBAY HAS REMOEVD MY LISTING BY GIVING A REASON BUT DOES NOT REMOVES MY ALL OTHER SIMILAR LISTINGS AND OF OTHER SELLER'S ALSO.

NOW A DAYS I AM VERY MUCH FRUSTRATED WITH EBAY AND THEIR ALL TEAMS.
Message 30 of 33
latest reply