cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

WHY EBAY IS SILENT? LODGE COMPLAINT AGAINST FRAUD SELLERS.IN CYBERCRIMECELL

alok1964
Community Member
have bought a watch named as "Latest Terrance Watch" from the Seller e_shopee & sent a DD no. 011153 issued by Allahabad Bank, Alambagh ,Lucknow in the name of "Sandeep Kumar " worth Rs 201/- to the sellers address of Hyderabad on 7th September 2005. Till 14th September, the seller "Mr Sandeep Kumar" was denying that he had not received my post containing DD. Suddenly I saw on 14th September that this seller has not remained a Registered user on ebay. Since then neither he sent any message nor any email on my email ID. His mobile remains always on OFF mode. I have tried hundred times to contact the seller but failed. You will again say that the item is a low value item & we can't help you but I want to tell you that this is a case of FRAUD using ebay platform, due to which the honest buyers like me are losing faith in ebay. I wish to tell you that I have lost Rs 250/- of my hard earned money. This seller was earlier registered on baazee & was suspended for fradulent acts. Here anybody can do buisness with fake or different IDs , do buisness for a month or two, do frauds with several buyers like me & then wind up buisness after collecting a handsome amount & you can't do anything against the seller. Simply you can only warn the honest seller if he gets delayed in payment issue strike against the buyer. The same seller will reappear on ebay with different Ids after sometimes with a different address & you people will provide the same platform again to that fellow for doing frauds to your genuine customers again for some coins of fees only. You people don't understand that the trusted sellers on ly may be allowed to trade on ebay whose genuineness is guaranteed but you will not understand. This seller as far as I know was dealing with at least twoIDs i.e. e-shopee & i_shopee & if possible some other but these two Ids are suspended. What you can do with those customers, who are dealing with this seller in the meantime & whose deal was in process? Will you refund the amount to the customers? No, a Very Biog NO, because you have not lost money. This is Myself, a very BIG FOOL who is wasting his money & time on such a worthless trading sitew where customers interests are not protected.
I can't understand why you don't disclose the Seller's name & address on Item page & it only can be known after winning or buying an item. If it appear on page, the buyer can be alerted that this is a FRAUD & I should not do buisness with him & may alert several other buyers that this is a Fraud & several other buyers may be protected by one customer's past experience, & subsequently the buyer's money & ebay'e reputation , both may be saved.
Still there is time , pl do something to save the interests of honest customers otherwise migration of customers to other sites is almost certain & you will be responsible for your own fading image on internet fraternity.
alok1964
Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

emailswarup
Community Member
I often see many sellers as e_shopee and invogue-inc who are receiving enormous nos of -ve feedbacks regularly but it seems ebay is indifferent to all these. They should take more responsibility to protect the buyers (and the many honest sellers also) rather than just being like a middle person and make profit without any obligation.
There must be a link in the member profile area to easily access all the -ve, neutral and mutually withdrawn feedbacks. This will help buyers assess the sellers drawbacks more easily.
Swarup Dutta
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 33
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear alok1964,

I am sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant transaction on eBay. However, kindly allow me to assure you that at eBay your safety is our primary concern. eBay does offer Buyer Protection program to its buyers, for all items upto 10,000. You may find more information on buyer protection here: http://pages.ebay.in/help/confidence/problems-fraud.html

Buying online is as safe as buying in real market, however like real market, we have to buy judisiously. You may find the following tips useful. http://pages.ebay.in/securitycentre/buying_safely.html

Regards,
Sapana
Message 3 of 33
latest reply

shamimhassan
Community Member
My dear, ebay is silent because they them self are fraud and they support those fraud and cheat sellers, and all this Sapna will tell you is I am sorry end of discussion.What happens to your hard earnd money is none of their concern or worry,my advise to you is NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM EBAY THEY ARE A BIG FRAUD!
Message 4 of 33
latest reply

gracedesignerjewellery
Community Member
EBAY HAS WRONG FULLY SUSPENDED OUR ACC.WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE ANY
DELIVERY INFORMATION , SO IF U HAVE PAID AN ITEM AND NOT RECIEVED KINDLY
COOPERATE WITH US AND SEND THE ITEM NUMBER AND SHIPPING ADDRESS WITH PHONE
NUMBER AND MODE OF PAYMENT.WE DON'T WANT OUR LOYAL CUSTOMER TO SUFFER
AS WE KNOW WE HAVE MORE THEN 100 DELIVEIES PENDING BUT WE DON'T HAVE
SHIPPING INFORMATION.PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT TOO.WE HAVE
GIVEN THEM ALL INFORMATION AND STILL THEY SUSPENDED , IN LAST 6 MONTH WE
HAVE ONLY 81 NEGATIVE FEEDBACK COMPARE TO THOUSANDS OF FEEDBACK.i HOPE
OUR LOYAL CUSTOMER WILL HELP US OUT IN THIS TEDIOUS SITUATION, WE DON'T
WANT OUR CUSTOMER TO SUFFER.
AT THIS RATE EBAY WON'T HAVE ANY SUPERSELLERS LEFT.
THEY NEVER SE ETHE RATIO.THEY FORGET SOME PLACE ARE IN REMOTE INTERIOR INDIA WHERE DELIVERIES TAKE TIME AND SOMETIME GET LOST.WE ALWAY COMPENSATE FULL REFUND OR SEN DNEW ITEM AGAIN, WE HAVE SO MANY LOYA CUSTOMER,KINDLY HELP US AND SEND EMAIL TO CUSTOMER SERVICE TOO.

HOW DO EBAY EXPECT US TO GIVE DELIVERY
1) WE CANNOT SEE PAISAPAY ACC WHO PAID US WHO NOT TRYING TO TRACE BY EMAILS
2)CANNOT SEE THE ATM PAYMENT MASRKET PAID IT IS A TEDIOUS JOB FINDING THOSE ENTERIES AND IF WE SELL 100 ITEM 10 PAY BY ATM AND WE CANNOT SEE NAYTHING IN SOLD ITEM SO MAKE OUT.

EBAY DOEN'T GIVE US PAISAPAY MONEY BUT EXPECT US TO DO DELIVERY OF ALL ITEM PAID.

THIS IS THE STORY OFA SUSPENED SELLER.
KINDLY JUDGE SEEING THE WHOL PICTURE
Message 5 of 33
latest reply

superstores_tech
Community Member
eBay has the worlds best fraud detection systems installed.

They track IP , Cookies , Ph no, Bank Details and everything of suspended users to ensure they are kept away from the tradign platform.

However its totally wrong to say eBAy is associated with any fraud selelrs and is suportign then. Just to protect the community eBay hasent hesitated from suspending even its Biggest Sellers if they arent performing.

Regards .

Superstores_Tech

ANkur Agarwal

Experience not AGE !!!

GEt on!!
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 6 of 33
latest reply

alok1964
Community Member
Dear Sapna,

I have checked all the links provided by you. All of those links are useless in my case.

I had suffered earlieralso by such a problem by the seller "gifts2giftshealth" but you people had not done anything.

Before posting a response at least see the problem of your customer & pl then use " CUT & PASTE" tactics. At least you must see whether the links being provided by you cover the buyer's problem or not.

Thanx for the co-operation & help. It is very much understood by me that I have lost my money second time on ebay & at both the times the sellers were declared as no longer registered with ebay when my deal was in progress & I paid to them considering the reputation of this international site.

Now I feel this is my moral duty to inform the other members what is happened with me.

Thanx once again for kind support, your valuable informations & amzing links.

regards

alok1964
Message 7 of 33
latest reply

alok1964
Community Member
Dear Mr Ankur Agarwal & posting.id,

Pl see what is the response of Mr Shamim. You can now understand what ebay people doing & what a buyer feels when he finds himself absoolutely cheated & lososing his hard earned money. You people are on the other end , so you can't understand our problem.

Pl tell me what is the use of buying on ebay?

If I have to spend money, I may siply go to our nearby market & purchase what we want. At the same time, I will get the item & if there is something wrong in the deal, I can coplain to the seller, exchange it or get it repaired & will not be fooled by the seller.
On the other hand, first I should access to net & useless ebay platform for my item, then bid for it using my time & money on net, then wait for auction to be ended, then pay the seller, then wait for days ( sometimes weeks) for delivery if I am lucky enough, then contact the seller on telephone several times or net & spend precious time & money again if the item is not sent by seller or sent ias defective or damaged or not as per specification shown on item page, then being on mercy of seller, contacting him again & again, then after several weeks of chasing, file dispute on ebay, finding a very powerful case no. for which nobody talks to you from ebay side in near future, then contacting ebay again & again but nobody listens except getting some useless links which do not help at all, then contacting community to lodge our complains since it seems that all the ebay people are deaf & dumb, crying in community for justice, replying you & like you people in community to defend ourselves & trying to get you people understand this thing that we people are cheated on ebay platform & there is moral duty of ebay to help its buyers in such conditions, then finally receive a message from ebay that your case has been 90 days old & you please escalate this dispute & the seller is no longer registered with us & we can't help you.

If this is the fate of our trading, I can easily imagine why not the genuine buyers escape from ebay & there may be a group of Fraud sellers only on ebay trading inbetween all of them only.

Now tell me : Is not it worth of buying the items from my nearby accssible market? or should I go for the same Chakravuooh again? Those who have lost there money will never trade on ebay. This is my forecast & ebay's future is in the hands of their management.

:-)Remember these are the buyers who provide buisness to ebay. If the buyers will not be protected from Fraud sellers who are using ebay platform, then the buyers will become reluctant & then ebay can not run a single step.:_|

Regards

alok1964;-)
Message 8 of 33
latest reply

alok1964
Community Member
Why the so called followers of Ebay are silent. If they are so faithful to ebay, then please read my feedbacks, posts & queries & refund my amount on behalf of ebay.

Since they supposed to be the spokesperson of ebay, they must do the rest of the works expected from ebay.

alok1964
Message 9 of 33
latest reply

ahdholi
Community Member
Dear Mr. Ankur of "superstores_tech", please keep your knowledge with yourself only.

We only know what has happened with us and not guys like you. I paid on july 22nd for an item and till today not receied he same. Oh yes!!! I opened a dispute also, if you want me to tell that too.

So keep your experience with youeself only and try to understand people's problems before giving cheap advice.

Anand
Message 10 of 33
latest reply