cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

new item promised by seller but received used ones

I have purchased Nokia 5800 xpress music against Item number #390069333575 + free DVD player with it which was with transit insurance. Transportation outer box packing was good and intact.
The offer listed the new Nokia 5800 set, But Box seal of N5800 found broken.
Free DVD player received with it found not working
When mailed about fact to seller (retaileshop85) Dtd 24/07/2009 9:50 PM. They did not even bother to reply.
I am not confident weather product (N5800) or its accessories are new or used.(At present I am using the same due to non reply from seller)
Even DVD Player is not working what should be understood from that??? (I have given it for repairs at my cost)
I am very much unsatisfied with the deal.
Hope my concerns are understood it is me the end user who is in loss some penalty has to be there for such type of transactions by seller.

Regards
Guirish
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

a
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

a
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

have purchased Nokia 5800 xpress music against Item number #390069333575 + free DVD player with it which was with transit insurance. Transportation outer box packing was good and intact.
The offer listed the new Nokia 5800 set, But Box seal of N5800 found broken.
Free DVD player received with it found not working
When mailed about fact to seller (retaileshop85) Dtd 24/07/2009 9:50 PM. They did not even bother to reply.
I am not confident weather product (N5800) or its accessories are new or used.(At present I am using the same due to non reply from seller)
Even DVD Player is not working what should be understood from that??? (I have given it for repairs at my cost)
I am very much unsatisfied with the deal.
Hope my concerns are understood it is me the end user who is in loss some penalty has to be there for such type of transactions by seller.

Regards
Guirish
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

a
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

a
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

a
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

a
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

hello,
It's sad to know the problem that you are facing. You should immediately callup the seller and let know the details.
If seller still unreachable or doesnt answer then its better to contact ebay and lodge a complaint : NOT RECEIVED NOT AS DESCRIBED

There's some bad seller who ruins this online selling charm.

I would only suggest the new buyer only to buy from sellers after checking the feedbacks & after commnunicating through message.

Deepak
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

irshadips
Community Member
PaisaPay ID 24554374407

the seller cheated me and ebay the phone is not as per descripton the phone is not used for a month the phone is purchased on 15/04/2007 as per the bill, the phone is repaired and out speaker is not working properly almost not working, the panel of the phone is changed to look new, the phone is more then 2 years old and the toltal talk time of phone is more then 400 hrs, all the item are not included with packet which i recieve from seller e.g. data cable, cover , handsfree, holder extra cover are included also memory and bluetooth in not fully detected so refund me .

Mir Irshad
srinagar J and k
Message 10 of 12
latest reply