Top User Meet Mumbai 2009

Hello,

I attended the ebay Top User Meet Mumbai 2009 on 14/11/2009 at the JW Marriott (wow).

There were over 200 top users including buyers and sellers and possible the entire ebay team.

It was a great day of interaction with the entire ebay team, fellow oldtime sellers, buyers, new sellers.

Top sellers with feedback above 2500 (including yours truly) were honoured on the dais with mementos. The other top sellers honoured were Ajay Kalashi, Vipul Savla, Navkar Collections, Vishnukant Rathi, Paresh Chedda and Monika Chedda.

There was an interactive session regarding new features to be launched on the site and feedback session on the existing features.

The entire ebay team mingled with the users during the breaks for lunch, tea and after end of session.

IT was one of the best ebay sessions ever.

Everyone from ebay made the user feel comfortable and part of the family.

Even the Country Manager, Ambareesh Murty freely mingled with all the users. I do not know of any organisation which can boost of such a friendly Country Manager. Frankly I have not even meet the Head Ecommerce of other portals where I am a top seller.

The entire team was very open and forthcoming in the open house discussion on various topics raised. Being on ebay programs feels like you are with friends and not business partners.

ebaY, thanks for this great opportunity for interaction. And lets do this every year instead of every alternate year.

Sapana do attach the images taken during the Meet on this thread.
--------------

Devesh
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

mobilesstores
Community Member
Ebay,

Congratulations for hosting such an event. It was very helpful for me and i am sure others would feel the same.

What makes ebay different from other online portals is their strong determination to evolve and face the change rapidly.

No wonder at times we do crib about ebay but it is something that really runs in our blood and every good thing or move taken by ebay makes the blood only thicker.

It was very heartning to see ebay made everyone comfortable and valued each individual feedback.

Personally for me spending time over lunch with the likes of Ambreesh, Murali, Rajsekaran and Zubin were great experience.

Mobilesstores
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

sapna ji kindly attach the snapshots

congrates veedee and other users for sharing ur moments here
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Hi,
We too attended the ebay Top User Meet Mumbai 2009 on 14/11/2009 at the JW Marriott & completely agree with Devesh. He has summarized everything so perfectly that we have just one thing to add - KEEP IT UP EBAY !!! 2 YEARS BACK THE TOP USER MEET WAS GREAT & THIS TIME IT ROCKED.
We thank you eBay for this great oppurtunity & feel proud to be a part of it. We also agree that lets do this every year instead of every alternate year.
We would also like to give 3 CHEERS !!! to eBay team for organizing this event, interactive sessions & above all giving their personal touch. It was great talking to Ambareesh, Navin, Arun, Murli, Seema, Jinesh, Sapana & all, again.
Once again THANKS !!!

RG_Diamonds & RG_Jewels1
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Its was the best
we spend time with ebay team and spoke to them very friendly and had a lots of fun
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi Folks,

Thanks much for your very kind words!:)

We are glad that you enjoyed the day as much as we did. It was truly an elightening day for all employees. And a BIG Thank You to you all for making the session a great one, by participating, by engaging in open discussion, by giving free and frank feedback about things you like & don't and once again letting us feel your dedication and passion towards eBay. All of us here were completely recharged by your energy.

I have a lot of videos of the session. I will get them uploaded, so that other members can also get a glimpse of the session.

Cheers!
Sapana
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hello,

I understand by reviewing the Profiles of participants in Top Sellers Meet, that it is meant for Mumbai Ebay Sellers' only. Is it correct ?

Thanking You,

Ashok Agarwal
Message 7 of 7
latest reply