Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay contacts

I suggest ebay to provide a new telephone number for telephone contact. The toll free numbers 1800.... given cannot be accessed from abroad.

Unnecessary delay in refund

I bought an item via bidding and then the seller changed his mind. I have to wait for more than 7 days to get my refund and therefore I cannot even go ahead with another sale because my money is stuck. There is an offer that I would have liked to tak...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers don't have items that they list

Recently I am noticing a trend. A lot of buyers don't have the items that they list and on confirmation of the bid, they get it. I am a buyer and I have many times my money refunded due to the same. ebay says that the buyer is safe, the money is refu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No Feed back posted by dead buyer

Hi All, I had sold an item and i didnt receive the item receipt confirmation and the feedback (which is very priced) from the buyer , I had to wait all the time till the time frame to lapse to get my amount, I assume either the buyer died soon after ...

Used Mobile Handsets: Issue with listing

Hi, I have bought used handsets from e-bay three times, and faced the same issues every time: The seller usually dont have a used set ready- They buy it from the local market after getting an order on e-bay. Hence the condition etc mentioned in the l...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller's liability

When a buyer bids for an item & becomes the highest bidder, he is legally bound to pay for the item, as mentioned in ebay. But when a buyer pays for an item, after confirming the final payment with the seller,and after that the seller refuses to send...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Top User Meet Mumbai 2009

Hello, I attended the ebay Top User Meet Mumbai 2009 on 14/11/2009 at the JW Marriott (wow). There were over 200 top users including buyers and sellers and possible the entire ebay team. It was a great day of interaction with the entire ebay team, fe...

Can a seller demand +ve feedback?

I recently bought an item EasyCAP video capture device from a seller rptechindia. The product was delivered with a little note which said if a negative or neutral feedback was given he would not extend any help. Is this correct? I finally left a neut...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Auction ???? Awaiting Feedback ????

After customers confirm as item recieved,buyers get 60 days to leave feedback - Just as Buyers & Sellers are heart & mind of ebay, same way feedback is oxygen or blood supply or fuel for buyers & sellers 1. Awaiting feedback for 5 items sold 2 months...

Permanent Account Closure Complexities

I have done business online thru Ebay for some time. Now I am not comfortable with your rules particularly with negative remarks. I feel any old & smart ebay member knows very well how to put a pause on his competitor business. i was given negative r...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Top Mumbai Meet on 14th November 2009

Hi Friends, I received a invitation from ebay for Top Mumbai Meet on 14th November 2009. I would like to know do ebay conduct this kind off Meet every year and what is the benefit and who will be addressing us in this meet. I wish to attend this meet...