cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Security Alert For Directors of Ebay and All Sellers!

truevaluegems
Community Member
The Security Alert For All Sellers!
I am hereby informing the directors of ebay and all sellers to be very careful about a fraud method where ebay is helpless in protecting the Sellers. The fraud is a legal person with an ebay id perin1812. She being very clever and belonging to legal field having sophisticated knowledge of legal and ebay loopholes manages to fraud with ease and ebay remains helpless. She threatens the trust department of ebay and with the help of Mr.Pyter of trust dept forces the sellers to refund her the money without return of the items purchased by her. So be very careful about this buyer and protect yourself fom such fraud. If Mr.Pyter of trust dept of ebay takes any action to strip down this message then I will be forced to inform the media and publish this in leading Newspapers. Please help me....
Crorepati Jewellers
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

The Security Alert For Directors of Ebay and All Sellers!

truevaluegems
Community Member
Hi friends,

It so happened with me by a fraud buyer "perin1812" who threatened me that she will leave negative feedback if I dont refund the money without herself returning the item. I havn't got the item returned yet. when I complained ebay some mr.pyter asked me to fax the purchase documents of the item I was selling, strange! moreover the fax number provided is of no where it always asks to check the number. Then he forced me to refund the money without the return of the Gemstones I sold her. Now she is enjoying with the gemstones as well as the money. Thanks to ebay. We sellers are here to stay with ebay and generate revenue for ebay and such fraud buyers are once in a while. Just to preserve the dignity of ebay I returned the money and what did ebay do to reciprocate! 😞

Jai Shree Krishna Crorepati Jewellers
Crorepati Jewellers
Message 2 of 2
latest reply