TRAFFIC DROPPING ON BAAZEE

HI ALL!
ON SUCH A BIG WEBSITE WHERE MILLIONS OF PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN LOADED ONLY 180+ ITEMS ARE HOT...SOME OF THESE R HOT DUE TO FAKE BUYERS TOO.
THERE IS A SUDDEN DROP IN TRAFFIC ON BAAZEE.
ANY COMMENTS?
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: TRAFFIC DROPPING ON BAAZEE

kanna_k
Community Member
Hi all,

If it takes 48 hrs for a product to get listed and if you edit any of your auction that is after the product is listed, it takes another 48 hrs to appear on the site and you would also lose 2 days. Suppose the listing is for 7 days and if the product is listed after baazee's verification time of 48hrs and if by chance you happen to edit the product it would take another 48 hrs for the edited product to appear on the baazee site and the funny thing is you lose 2 days of the listing time if you edit the product. Instead of 7 days you now only have 5 days.

Another big flaw is all the above happenings are not explained when you are listing your product in auction and after confirming the auction it just says that it would take 30 minutes for the page to be displayed.

All the above are bound to affect the traffic on baazee.

Kannan
Message 11 of 20
latest reply

induscraft_in1
Community Member
X-(
Hi every body,1)we all are agree with facts that these few days are showing downfall of baazee smoe of my buyer also have same feeling that "baazee is messing these days".following is some problem we are facing widely as seller
1)product relisting:as buyer could not relist their product automaticaly now seller wasting more time to relist and less to see in customer care and support,there isnt any harm if seller who is selling from so many yrs and having status of super seller must be given this facility of relisting
2)product appear after 48 hours:i dont know what new happend with baazee that now product will appear after 48 hours and reflecting in red that this is temporrery what this mean is,is this temporrery for one year or two.seller will have to have all attention on his listing. when he will check product quality and despatch goods.
3)title comes with 55 charrector:what can be shown in this much,if i want to sell any furniture named bedroom set this will take 11 charractor,what i will write their to attract buyer to come to my product this is realy frustating. 4)baazee defined bid increment:a big hassel we are facing this.if i want to sell a product worth Rs 45000.00 and want to start with Re1 for this same product i was getting optimum price some days ago and 98% of my buyer were happy with worth for money, but now if 20 people comes than also i am having a very very low bid,baazee is popular as auction site and if seller will not gain anything with this who will buy and from whom.when i talked with baazee they explained me that survey of ebay conducted and find this result,can you compare the rates of internet user in europe and usa with india.so baazee must be baazee with seeing facts of india and indian community awareness about internet.i hope that very soon all these problem will be solved.warm regard,induscraft
Message 12 of 20
latest reply

bash005_in1
Community Member
IT IS FUTILE EXERCISE TO POST ON CAFE, DO YOU THINK THEY READ THIS STUFF, THEY NEVER, AFTER THE MMS SCAM, IT APPEARS THEY SIMPLY DONT WANT TO DO BUSINESS,AS LONG AS EBAY FUNDS ARE THERE. . . . .
Message 13 of 20
latest reply

hi_techpower
Community Member
All the persons can see that baazee is promoting its site on many popular sites but still there is no customers and even attractive offers from the sellers are also no more aailable. Are you still happy with your new policies.
Regards
Amit gauba
Message 14 of 20
latest reply

THE PROBLEM WITH BAAZEE IS THAT IT HAS NEITHER REMAINED BAAZEE & NOR BCAME EBAY.ITS HANGING SOMEWHERE INBETWEEN.HAVE U HEARD A FAMOUS HINDI QUOTE""Kauva chala Hans ki chaal,aur apni chaal bhi bhool gaya.""It seems that they just know how to make new rules daily without calculating its effects on buyers & sellers
Message 15 of 20
latest reply

Not even sales , but even visits to item pages have gone down & baazee still sleeping :_|
Message 16 of 20
latest reply

goldendeals_in1
Community Member
Dear Piyush Bhargav,
Please note that not only the listings on Baazee have dropped but also the postings on the Cafe. Any clue to the reason. Smart guys on the various Baazee teams should figure it out. My personal view is that everyone is fedup with the response or rather lack of it from Baazee.
Someone had written that U don't care about anything now that U R funded by ebay. Very, Very True.
Regards
Message 17 of 20
latest reply

Hey folks,

Not just visitors and products, but also the Sellers have dropped out of eBayzee (yech !!).

I removed all listings (around 138 including Tees, Accessories and Children's Books ) after making exactly 0 bucks last month.

But, who the heck cares ?
Message 18 of 20
latest reply

varmasanjay
Community Member
Dear Goldendeals, bash005 and all users,

Thank you for posting your views on the cafe. The purpose of the cafe is for users to have a common platform to interact between themselves and with Baazee.

We regularly read the boards to understand what are the topics being discussed by our users. As my colleague, Piyush, has mentioned, we are tying up with all the leading web portals in India to drive traffic to Baazee. We are also looking at doing some buyer promotions to increase buying activity.

Let me assure you that we are focused on ensuring that our users continue to have a pleasant experience on our site. We request your co-operation and support as we jointly grow.

Thanks and regards,
Sanjay
Community Development Team
Message 19 of 20
latest reply

goldendeals_in1
Community Member
Dear Piyush Bhargav,
I am not sure whether my posting is relevant in its topic. As I had no other alternative as Baazee staff were not responding to my emails. Pl do take some action regarding the following.
1.) I had paid my invoice amount due (Rs.47.98) to Baazee by
iconnect. As Ur server was showing error every time I paid the amount another four times. I realised this after I checked my account on iconnect. I wrote to Ur Accounts section, Mr.Sanjay Ramchandani. A pity he has neither replied nor acknowledged my mail. This only shows the attitude change and complacency on part of Baazee Staff. Even now my account shows that I have not paid my invoice amount due. PL check it out.
2.) The Community Watch has a habit of removing items whenever any repoting is done without going into the pros and cons. The item no being 29149535 which is definately a copy of the original which amounts to Piracy as per Ur standards. The original cost being 1499.00 the seller was offering for Rs350.00 only. Anyone with some commonsense ( which is rare on Baazee)can realise this. Baazee has still not bothered to remove the item. The reporting to the Community watch was first done by this seller as I had replied to his question which was not to his liking. U realise that these R the types of people who R responsible for spoiling Baazee Platform.
Shame on the present generation of young people who do not have any manners nor respect for their elders.
The same seller repoted my listing of XP SP-2 and it was promptly removed. Despite informing the Comunity watch that this was not a pirated copy as it is available publicily to anyone by Microsoft. Unfornately the copies R not longer available, as such I offered the same to buyers to save them the botheration of downloading 300 odd Mb.
What is this FAD about "Piracy" which Baazee keeps harping on ? India being what it is, the whole world knows that, everyone (90%)use pirated software except for commercial organisations.
Can I expect a reply to my posting Piyush Bhargav ?
Message 20 of 20
latest reply