BYE BYE BAAZEE AND ALL SELLER AND BUYER

gindianet
Community Member
hi to all

we are leaving baazee...it is the hell of business here...we suspended due to poor rating...but 8 hour ago from the supension we are super seller...and you can see in past month rating 25 positive and 5 negative whic means 20 but they are counting only 10...y no answer....all rating complaint is solved but no reply from them pod is submited no reply...even they are opening the closed case and asking for dock no...they are so much blind that did not see the response contain full sipment details...we called them for reson response come mail us...and on mail did not agree with the mistake they done just copy pasting rating review form...stupid na....for fullfillment of 20% we going to bear there mistake...there terms and condition no way...there is lots of site to sale...there customer care is sucker than the Govt. MTNL atleast they solved the problem when you meet them....they forgot that we have a hand to make the baazee sucessfull and making a buyer to trust on baazee... anyway last posting we are not going to pay commision of there.... coming month and this month also...and see there system we are suspended but our one product which is on auction is still running

with regards
Ginternational
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

baazeecafe
Community Member
Greetings Ginternational,
We regret the inconvenience caused to you. However, we will like to assure you that we are looking into the problem and are trying to fix it up as soon as possible.

Warm Regards
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

mukki2001
Community Member
Dear ginternational,

I would like to say few words from your side to baazee.
If baazee reads this post, this is for them. I am really perturbed and disarranged to see the plight of professional and honest sellers like ginternational. Believe me baazee, I completely acknowledge the fact brought up by the seller that if keep on exasperating professional sellers, who in many ways have helped baazee immensely on bringing the trust of buyers like me to buy on baazee more and more.

I would also like to add that it had been my pleasure to deal with honest and professional sellers like ginter, and I would like to see a professional and positive attitude from baazee in this case.

Ginter, it would be great to see you as a seller in baazee from a buyer?s perspective, but considering present situation and happenings and baazee's attitude, I don?t think it's going to be true.

Best wishes to you.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Hi GI,

I left eBayzee sometime back and wrote a polite letter to Smaer and the 'ol gang thanking them for their gr8 support long long ago.

While Samaer wrote a quick no no mail. no one officially from eBayzee bothered.

That's the Amercian spirit.

eBayzee is fuc*ed up and I dont want to be the victim.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

jaipurcrafts
Community Member
Shame fro bazee team for loosing such a wonderful seller.
Gi can u suggest some good auction sites

Swati
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

kimmiz_choice
Community Member
Greetings Ginternational,
We regret the inconvenience caused to you. However, we will like to assure you that we are looking into the problem and are trying to fix it up as soon as possible.

Warm Regards
Baazee Team

well other than regret what else can u do..??? if u even call up to the baazee office the persons say the same thing, and do not try to understand bueyr / seller problems!!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply