TRAFFIC DROPPING ON BAAZEE

HI ALL!
ON SUCH A BIG WEBSITE WHERE MILLIONS OF PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN LOADED ONLY 180+ ITEMS ARE HOT...SOME OF THESE R HOT DUE TO FAKE BUYERS TOO.
THERE IS A SUDDEN DROP IN TRAFFIC ON BAAZEE.
ANY COMMENTS?
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

ujjvalsaraf
Community Member
I totally agree with devshoppe, Sales have definately taken a back seat and new listings too have DROPPED.This kind of sudden drop was never expected specially after the merger between BAAZEE-EBAY.
Message 2 of 20
latest reply

hotdealsfrompearl
Community Member
Hi
I am very much agree with this. The Entire Sale is Down from the Last few Days & the Auctions are closing at a very low price, and it seems to be very dificult to be continue for a long time, if the situation remains same. Since we r the super sellers & our last week's sale is just a single product. I think The Bazzee is planning for their own revenues, not thinking for the sellers. We think the situation will improve after the merger with ebay but the things r getting worst.
Message 3 of 20
latest reply

deltamarketing_in1
Community Member
Yes, we too have noticed a sudden drop in the visits, bids and subsequent sales of our products.Hope this trend reverses soon!
Message 4 of 20
latest reply

vpskookray
Community Member
I agree that Traffic on bazee is dropping, as I myself have now reduced buying products from baazee.

My view is that baazee is in favour of seller & sellers are also not happy with this website. It means there is really something wring with baazee.

Please comment
Message 5 of 20
latest reply

esmart_in1
Community Member
hi all ,

Yes we too have to agree to this , the traffic is really down on baazee and if we really can only hope that this situation improves , without which it will not be feasible to continue with baazee .
Message 6 of 20
latest reply

piyushbhargav
Community Member
Hello Everybody,

This is Piyush here from the Buyer Acquisition Team.We saw your concerns on Cafe regarding drop in Buyers.We have some plans to address your concerns and am sharing them with you.

It will be nice to hear from you about these plans.

Buyer attract Program!

Baazee is always focusing on getting new Visitors on its site all the time and here are some specific initiatives undertaken as a part of our Strategy.

Portal Alliances: Baazee has tied up with Big Portal sites like Yahoo India , MSN India and Sify.com as and Advertising and/or Shopping/Auction partner to attract new users . The integration is in progress and very soon you will see more users getting diverted from these sites to Baazee.com

New Affiliate Program Launch : we have re-launched our Affiliate program with Commission Junction, one of the largest providerโ€™s of affiliate Management Services in the world. This program will help us grow and get new members/websites as an advertising partner thereby helping them make money and in the process get us new Users. Currently we are in the process of recruiting new members/websites and we expect the volumes to surge in a month or two. Please check out the URL http://affiliate.baazee.com/

Paid Search Program on Google : Baazee has initiated a very Aggressive Campaign with Google Ad words Program to drive traffic to its site. The Baazee AD comes as a Sponsored Link in Google India for a the relevant Keyword. For eg: when a visitor Searches for a keyword โ€œauctionโ€ on Google India , he can see the Baazee Sponsored Link displayed on the Right hand side of the Search Result page . This is a pull based strategy and will help us get quality users looking for something specific related to online shopping/Auctions.

All this and more with the help of regular Public Relations Activity will generate a lot of traffic going forward.

โ€œI also look forward to suggestions / ideas from you on how to grow the traffic to Baazee.โ€

Thanks and warm regards,

Piyush Bhargav
Message 7 of 20
latest reply

hi_techpower
Community Member
I fully agree to Devshoppe the traffic has dropped this might be because that baazee define bid increment has stopped many sellers to list high value or even medium value product on baazee as it i not possubl to recover price including heavy EL fees.And one paisa no reserve is main feature of baazee.It is not only important to get the traffic but there should be more attractive offers also to retain the traffic.Baazee should reconsder on the issue.
Regards
Amit gauba
Message 8 of 20
latest reply

dear piyush ji,
hi! well...b4 planning anything to get new visitors,u should do something to satisfy the older ones.Ur policies r b'coming worst day by day, both for sellers as well as buyers.One more thing , at present there is almost 500% increase in workload...we have to relist items again & again + inbetween some of listings remain unlisted due to human errors(i.e while manually relisting ,we loose some inbetween)& due to all this some listings apperar even 4-5 times , whereas some never come again on this site.
so,better u work on winning the trust of present users,otherwise one unsatisfied user(buyer or seller),will spoil 10 more & effect in negative publicity...hope u understand the logic now
Message 9 of 20
latest reply

Well I think a newspaper ad campaign should be launched or a tv campaign. Baazee has been advertising in the papers inviting sellers to sell and make money but not buyers.
Message 10 of 20
latest reply