Summer Promotion 2012

siju2004
Community Member
I made a purchase worth 44,070 & the paisapay id for the same is 31410900928, while making the payment I tried to enter the promo code SUMMERPR01 for the summer offer however it gave me an error twice. Since yesterday was the last day I thought of purchasing the product and then reporting the error. I spoke to your call centre executive and the floor manager today and their replies were unsatisfactory.

They told me that I won’t be eligible for the promotional offer, I have made a purchase of 44,070 and have made other purchases earlier as well. I thought that eBay would be considerate enough and would understand that I wasn’t able to enter the promo code. I kept getting error when I was entering the promo code and the responses from your executive were not satisfactory. I understand their limitations in approving as they don’t have the authority.

If I’m not going to be eligible for the summer promo then I would like to cancel my transactions and would request you to credit the amount back to my account. As confirmed by Dulan and Heena from your contact centre the status of my paisapay id is still under pending Status, so would request you to cancel the transaction. Its a pity that even after spending around 44000 rs this is how one is treated, the main reason why I made a purchase of such huge amount 0n 31st around 11:55 pm was so that i could participate in the summer promo offer.

Hope you would understand my situation and provide a resolution for the same.
Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Summer Promotion 2012

siju2004
Community Member
Pathetic Customer service am yet to get a reply for my mail which I wrote to incswebhelp@ebay.com on 01/06/2012, really disappointed. Theres no point having a discussion board when no one replies to it from ebay.

I really dont understand why is it taking so much time for you all to reply. Atleast acknowledge the complaint for godsake. I have really lost faith in ebay and i won't be making any purchase henceforth from ebay.
Message 21 of 32
latest reply

Summer Promotion 2012

shijujoe
Community Member
I have already applied for summer of 2012.How long it will take to get that gift
Message 22 of 32
latest reply

Summer Promotion 2012

demly2010
Community Member
I have received "Summer Promotion 2012" gift a 16gb Micro SD Card Today.

Thank you eBay.
Message 23 of 32
latest reply

Summer Promotion 2012

jaisonkodiyan
Community Member
where s the summer of 2012 **** gift...????? Its August....
Message 24 of 32
latest reply

Summer Promotion 2012

jaisonkodiyan
Community Member
Why ther is NO response from Ebay about the summer promo gifts ??? when will you give my summer promo gift ?? Are you cheating us ????
Message 25 of 32
latest reply

Summer Promotion 2012

jaisonkodiyan
Community Member
Why Ebay customer support not answering about this discussion??? How long it will take to get that summer 201212 offer...X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(
Message 26 of 32
latest reply

Summer Promotion 2012

jaisonkodiyan
Community Member
It have already been 3 months.. After selecting the summer 2012 gift...I have called to E bay customer support several times..Every time they told me to wait for two weeks..3 months passed without any acknowledgement..I did not receive at least a mail telling about the item status.... I want a quick reply..
Message 27 of 32
latest reply

Summer Promotion 2012

prageet2011
Community Member
I purchased a phone from e-bay on 8th June 2012 the paisa pay id for same is 31452739145. I was also eligible for big daddy promotion scheme so I select a Nokia handset under the big daddy promotional scheme.
My concern is that I have not received my promotional gift till now. It has been more than three months.
I have called e-bay more than 100 times but I am getting only false commitment.
Earlier your promotional team head Mr. Zaver was looking my case, I had called him more than 10 times and he promised I will received my gift by 07 sep 2012. So today (07 sep 2012) I called ebay and was surprised to know that Mr. Zaver has leaved the job, I talked new promotional team head Mr. Sriniwas, he insured me that he will call me till the end of the day after investigate my case, but didn't get any call. I would like to add one more think he is very rude and don't have talking etiquette.
I am very much disappointed with the services of e-bay. I am a regular e-bay user but in future I will definitely think before making any order and before recommending e-bay to anybody.
Please do need full and send my gift as early as possible.
Regards,
Gaurav Kumar
Message 28 of 32
latest reply

Summer Promotion 2012

gulshan.agr
Community Member
I am yet to recieve my free gift from the Summer Promotions (May 2012). I had purchased an item with Paisa pay id - 31400387335. Then I selected my gift as Micromax handset. Around one and half month back I got a call from ebay saying that the micromax phone which I selected is no longer manufactured. He offered me a choice between two other handset. I had mentioned my choice as Micromax A45. But I am yet to get the gift.

I understand that it takes 45 days. But now it has been more than 100 days. Its totally unacceptable. I have raised issue on their Customer Care Chat system on 30th August, then on 3rd September, then on 5th September, 13th September and then today on 21st September.

Only I thing is, that the issue has been escalated, I will hear soon, 'as soon as possible', 7 days and so on.

I am very disappointed. After using all sort of online shopping sites like flipkart, snapdeal, tradus etc, i can guarantee that eBay's support sucks the most.

I am now thinking of moving to consumer court for legal action against eBay.
Message 29 of 32
latest reply

Summer Promotion 2012

roninray
Community Member
Why ther is NO response from Ebay about the summer promo gifts ??? when will you give my summer promo gift ?? Are you cheating us ????
Message 30 of 32
latest reply