cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Seller beware - Are you getting credit for PaisaPay Refunded orders?

techniwas
Community Member
Ever since the launch of the new PaisaPay system wherein the credits for PaisaPay rejected or refunded payments shall be given by the billings team manually, we have noticed that we do not get the credit for several orders untill manual follow up with the billings team.

This is disappointing and wastes a lot of our quality time. I would again plea to eBay to make the system stable, reliable and TRUST-able for sellers. This billings credit issue dates back to years. Initially when Baazee was replaced by eBay there were many transactions for which FVF was granted but did not reflect in the invoice.

These are final months of myself selling on eBay and I hope the future would be good for people who decide to continue.

At this moment I would ask other sellers to confirm if even they are facing similar issues.

Rgds

TechiE

TechiE
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

techniwas
Community Member
Ok, I got the HTML wrong

My Blog

TechiE

TechiE
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

assemblerz
Community Member
waiting for one FVF for a refunded transaction. The customer exec said that the credit is done in an copy paste email. when i look in the account details the credit is not made. Is this lie said so that ebay can save FVF?
Indraneel what is happening?
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

assemblerz
Community Member
@electronix_mall
I agree with your point numner 8. Just little correction:

ROI while trading on Ebay is negative if you are genuine seller who gives proper invoice and charges proper VAT.
For fake sellers who sell grey market product without TAX INVOICE & over charge VAT have huge ROI.
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

assemblerz
Community Member
Now after writing here suddenly I get the credit !!
Its better to let world know of your issues and problems, then the customer care acts better !
Thanks Indraneel !! ๐Ÿ˜‰

This is the email I got !

Hello, Thank you for writing to eBay. I apologize for delay in posting credit as due to some technical issue.The posted credit were not visible on your account. Now they are very much visible hence request you to please re confirm the same.You can view your itemised account status by following these steps: 1. Click the My eBay link at the top of any eBay page.2. Click on the Seller Account link on the left-hand side.3. In the My Seller Account Summary, click View account status.4. Enter the requested information on the Account Status & Invoices page, and then click View your account status. Your cooperation is appreciated in this matter. You can also talk to us through Live Help or call our Helpline. To know more about the support options please refer to http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html Regards, Priyank D.eBay Customer Support
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Ankur (techniwas),

Thank you for starting this thread and highlighting your concerns over FVF credits. This has proved to be one of the valuable threads which we have used to identify how can we better our operational tasks while providing FVF credits. We assure you that this issue is now resolved and all members will receive timely credits due to them.

@ Rahul (assemblerz) - Thank you for your follow up and kind words. I'd just say 'I'm Always there to serve the community in whatever ways I can' :-). Thank you for showing so much faith in this forum.

@ Gaurav (electronix_mall) - Firstly, I'd like to inform you that I've deleted similar posts that you have made on various other threads such as on this thread simply to keep the relevance of the topic going.

Secondly, I'd like to take this opportunity to call out that in the past few months I've been sharing with the teams here, the suggestions and concerns being raised by the seller community on ebay.in's Fee structure and how it has affected seller's business models. Without saying much I'd like to highlight that soon our seller community will be delighted as we would shortly annouce some changes in the eBay.in's pricing structure.

Apart from the fee structure there is another area where we have heard alot from our community members through this forum on 'How can we make PaisaPay refund claims more flexible for sellers' and soon we will have an update on one of the initiatives that we will be taking in this regard.

We hope that all our community members will continue to use this forum to highlight their concerns, provide valuable suggestions & help us understand the need of the community to sustain eBay.in being a great online marketplace. ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 15 of 15
latest reply