cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Seller beware - Are you getting credit for PaisaPay Refunded orders?

techniwas
Community Member
Ever since the launch of the new PaisaPay system wherein the credits for PaisaPay rejected or refunded payments shall be given by the billings team manually, we have noticed that we do not get the credit for several orders untill manual follow up with the billings team.

This is disappointing and wastes a lot of our quality time. I would again plea to eBay to make the system stable, reliable and TRUST-able for sellers. This billings credit issue dates back to years. Initially when Baazee was replaced by eBay there were many transactions for which FVF was granted but did not reflect in the invoice.

These are final months of myself selling on eBay and I hope the future would be good for people who decide to continue.

At this moment I would ask other sellers to confirm if even they are facing similar issues.

Rgds

TechiE

TechiE
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

esmartbazaar
Community Member
HI ,

Yes manual FVF credit system is a real headache , many of the cases are missed due this manual system .

This well might be last months for us also as sellers on ebay , reasons best known to all .

Regards,
eSmartbazaar
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Hi !

We are also facing same problem , some are getting credited automatically , but some we have to forward manually.

its really wastes of our valuable time , we have mailed to pp about same , as per pp , they will credit same in next months bill .

When refund given in same month then why credit is in next month ?

we still appreciate pp work , but pp need to be perfect in accounts.

we hope PP check the same & try the best to solve the issue
---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

;)

---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

";)
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

๐Ÿ˜ฎ I have to check my last invoices manually because I never check invoices for fvf credits because I thought they reflect in my account by default

Samin
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

goadigital
Community Member
I'm already suffering for the simple reason that eBay is stupidly unable to verify that i delivered an item in less than 24 hours to a customer by using a courier that has no website. Even after sending the docket scan and the buyer confirmation, ebay has kept my payments on hold and are asking me to be patient. They are like a government agency when such things happen -slow as molasses. Now the amount due to me has reached Rs. 15000/- and is growing day by day as items sell. If they don't settle this soon i am going to be forced to go to the press and also to sue them. I like others here am a genuine seller. I have seen since last year how gradually eBay is treating sellers more and more shabbily. Buyers are treated like royalty and sellers worse than street dogs.

Sellers beware!

Ricardo Ribeiro (goadigital)
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
Hi Ricardo

I have seen multiple people talking about suing eBay. Fact remains that we haven't seen any action. Don't get me wrong but do it and set an example if you really intent to. Personally I did complain to RBI regarding blocked PaisaPay payments last year. But didn't pursue it further.

Also it would be good to call up PaisaPay in this case. As said by me earlier, eBay has made the entry to the site v v complicated and frustrating for sellers. I would love to see a dedicated team to manage the new vendor / seller registrations.

Regards

TechiE

TechiE
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

bollywooddiva
Community Member
we too are facing the same problem
but why should we followup with the pp team is int it there reponsibility to check the credit given or not
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

electronix_mall
Community Member
Well, So i am not the only one cribbing, actualy ebay has made our lives a living hell

1. PP will make refunds without any regard for what the seller says

2. Buyers are holding us on ransom because of the new feedback system

3. Ever increasing fee structure, I dont think we are ever given credits

4. Useless selling limits being applied on to our accounts without any rhyme or reason

5. TNS sits out of US, our heros here at Ebay Mumbai have no control over them

6. Express Remittance is removed / revoked abruptly without any prior communication

7. Neutrals being treated as negatives, they have brought down my ratings from 98 to 92 by a wink of my eye..

8. ROI while trading on Ebay is now negative, the buyers can opt for refunds on their will abusing the dispute system. They will give you remote addresses like villages and Tehsils and raise claims even on the first day of entitlement to raise a refund... and then the poor DOG, the seller keeps on wagging his tail in front of the account manager and PP and abviously licks the buyer's *** (u know what)

9. And have you noticed the so called Dashboard in the selling manager ? Does it ever shows Green to anyone? LOL

10. Guys, look around for alternate business models, Ebay as usual is a leach which will keep on sucking your blood.

Regards

ElectronixMall
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

luckydivya19
Community Member
Recently on 7th june 2008,i shipped a item to a buyer contactdiptesh through dtdc.com vide tracking M35295762 and this has been already delivered.The buyer informed me about this delivery through email and by leaving a positive feedback but he is not confirming the delivery receipt although i had contacted him on his mobile.I reported this matter to Paisapay and Ebay support team but yet they say that you ask the buyer to confirm in"My Paisapay" then they will release the payment by 24th june 2008,May i knwo what if the Buyer is just frauding and is not intending to confirm the receipt,PAYPAL has a Policy in which the held payment will be released as soon as the buyer leaves a positive feedback, so i ask what in this genuine stituation,PLEASE GUIDE ME GET MY HARD EARNED MONEY ONLY HELD BECAUSE PF PAISAPAY POLICY,
REGARDS,
Dr.D.Roy(lUCKYDIVYA19)
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
@electronix_mall - lol .. ROFL .. Good One

Btw my blog now has a new post. Do check it out ppl!

a href="http://blogs.ebay.in/techniwas/home/_W0QQentrysyncidZ268731018">My Blog

Post 1 - Made In China

Post 2 - Irritating Trends

Rgds

TechiE

TechiE
Message 10 of 15
latest reply