Seller Available 24 hours

satyaessential
Community Member
ebay.In busy only seller must be available 24 Hours V.care team for seller handling & Posting incswebhelp@ebay.com shut dawn no reply from last 24 mails
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Yes ebay has all rules applicable to sellers only, Seller Non Performance, what about Ebay Non Performance parameter where buyers and sellers get to judge ebay on a scale of 10, let's see the result, the outcome will be very interesting.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi satyaessential,

Seller support has been operational as per their normal schedule. I am sorry if you are facing any specific issues. We will look into the issue.

Also, we take any lapse in service levels very seriously. Every month end, we float a survey amongst our members on how happy they are with eBay. All comments received on both satisfaction and dissatisfaciton from eBay are taken very seriously and the teams work to get them resolved.

Whenever you get such survey, please participate in them and give us honest feedback. It will help us improve ourselves and serve you better.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

i too support satyaessential

i have many that ebay v care reply to those which they find very easy.in that also most of the time they are mailing like they are sleeping and mailing.

as per sapana mam there are surveys but no surveys can change the laziness they use in there work.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Sapanaji, I am replying to your survey for the last 10 years and the result has been a BIG ZERO, no wonder then the survey is by a company called "survey monkey".

Why all this argument about ebay service, lets have a Ebay Performance or Ebay Satisfaction Survey Report done every month (rated by buyers and sellers both) and display the results here on the forum for all to see, if ebay has nothing to hide that is.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Hi

I think ebay is just making fool to sellers by telling that we offer seller protection whereas its totally lie...

Thanks
rhtdm.6624
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

gifts2giftsorder
Community Member
Sapnaji check karo seller ke mail reply ho rahe ya nahi only paisapay mail reply in 24 hours else we will refund we have time limit for 7 days delivery time limit seller ka money kaha per hai goods with whom possetion don't worry be happy seller khush hai apka survey great
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

gifts2giftsorder
Community Member
This is my honest feedback who handling paisapay refund work they work vary promptly for refund the seller hard earn money they do not want check whoes money will lost seller hard earn money for refund three time tel call come from vcare but for other issue a copy paste reply no sense such reply use less don't waste i think seller time reply such copy paste reply worry about seller hard earn money this is india have small town village also where no light till tody no water so many mail send incswebhelp@ebay.com just take survey of these mail how many replied properly how not replied & more thing that survey report put this in community board we will happy want to know how much satisfied how much unsatisfied waiting for this report if you put other wise ball in your end play as you wish
Message 8 of 8
latest reply