Sales gone down rapidly!

snrama
Community Member
Hi All,

I haven't got any orders from 2nd August though almost my 400 listings are live on site. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 1 of 47
latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

Sales gone down rapidly!

Dear coolbrasco,
My past experience tells me that international buyers like BINs from ebay stores.In old times,the shop items did not appear in core area pages,not even without pix.But they sold like fresh hot cakes.
Now no international buyers visit my shop.May be they cant find the name,because I changed shop name thrice.But that is a remote possibility.
Ebay must take the matter of low sells very seriously.Today I was thinking of shifting my main activities to dot com.The sells are good.The prices are good.Buyers have a higher purchasing power.Buyer base is very wide.Shipping rates from India by indiapost is very competive.Many advantages.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 21 of 47
latest reply

Sales gone down rapidly!

havenindia
Community Member
A while ago eBay made a change to how it was picked up with Google.
Our eBay shops used to appear in the top 5 links displayed in a google search. Now we are lucky to make the first page.

--This happened around the time of Google Checkout launch -- eBay seems to be saving money on advertising...so here are some tips for eBay shop owners.

Increase awarenes to your eBay shop, by searching eBay Want it now posts and adding similar item replies.

add your shop url directly to search engines. Lots of free ones out there.

add a free classified ad, to advertise your shop. Search google, there are loads of Free classified ad sites.

Google adwords - start your own pay per click advertising campaign for your eBay shop.

The more links the search engine find to your eBay shop address the better. Sales will pick up.

I only use auctions to promote my eBay shop. 95% of my sales are store inventory.

Shop Newsletters - send them out weekly to your subscribers. Make them personal and fun.

hope this helps...Craft-Haven-India
Message 22 of 47
latest reply

Sales gone down rapidly!

havenindia
Community Member
I tried upgrading my store subscription. It made no difference to how it was promoted on eBay.

My shops are on International eBay sites, it works out cheaper! UK, USA & Australia buyers are more reliable than India buyers because they are more experienced.
Message 23 of 47
latest reply

Sales gone down rapidly!

Hi all,

Once again I am not receiving orders since a week. I have 166 items listed nationally and internationally.

Has anyone of you experiencing this downfall too?
Message 24 of 47
latest reply

Sales gone down rapidly!

cochinmall
Community Member
I TOO HAVE BEING EXPERIENCING RAPID DOWNFALL IN SALES. HAVE NO IDEA AS TO WHAT IS HAPPENING.SINCE THE NUMBER OF ITEMS I LIST IS LESS,THERE IS NOT MUCH FEES IN THE LISTING FEES,ELSE I WOULD BE A TOTAL BAKHRA!!!

CONSIDER THIS FACT THAT I HAVE RECEIVED JUST 3 CONFIRMED ORDERS IN THREE WEEKS!!!! AS COMPARED TO 4 ITEMS PER WEEK....

RAHUL
COCHINMALL
Message 25 of 47
latest reply

Sales gone down rapidly!

induscraft7
Community Member
Hi all...honestly saying

feeling little better to see that nothing wrong with me..

i was in shocking mood that sales down by 47% last month on ebay.in

waiting to hear from ebay office about this fall

Thanks
MK
http://search.ebay.in/_W0QQsassZinduscraft7
Message 26 of 47
latest reply

Sales gone down rapidly!

coolbrasco
Community Member
Dear eBay Team,

It is again me writing same thing. The sales is totally down now from 1 month. Only because of my old customers i am surviving, if they don't buy anything i have to close my shop. No New customer, No questions, the Bay is very silent. Please come up with some New promotion to bring the crowd back.

Fees is increasing and sale is going down. It is not a good sign for small part time sellers like me.

I am really worried if same trend continues, what will happen next month.

Thanks and regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 27 of 47
latest reply

Sales gone down rapidly!

snrama
Community Member
Hi All,

When ever August comes, Sales go down rapidly ?:| I have around 600+ Listings and the sales are very low.

Any one facing same problems? ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 28 of 47
latest reply

Sales gone down rapidly!

Hello Mr. Navaneeth (snrama)!

same is here .

sales are down from last one month, but since last week it's improving.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Sahil's Shoppe

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Regards,
joge
Message 29 of 47
latest reply

Sales gone down rapidly!

creative_pursuits
Community Member
very very low sales for over a month now...whats wrong????I thought it was only my case...Now i realise so many are sailing in the same boat!

I hope there is no technical error!!!

Regards
Mala
Message 30 of 47
latest reply