cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

eBay Court not working out well after its change to Community Review.

Its Shabbir here (atthershabbir)
I have been working with eBay from last almost 4 Years now, every disappointed with the way Community Review Forum is working.

Till date i have filed more then Dozen Unfair Negative Feedback Cases of which many are not replied by Buyers yet always after 5 days time i get an email from eBay Court "A majority of Community review forum jurors have decided that the feedback for this transaction should remain." Not a Single is in sellers favor seens Ebay Court changed to Community Review.

I have been a PowerSeller seems last 3 years and have applied dozens of Negative Feedbacks and many were removed by eBay Court Early but now not a single is approved in sellers favor even if buyer don't give any reply.

As For Negative Feedback to be Removed need atleast 5 Votes from Jury, but by applying more then dozen cases i feel there is no one voting in Jury hence votes never get upto 5 count.
Which means Community Court do not have enough Jury members to vote and finally Unfair Negative Feedback pileing up on sellers account.

To justify the above statement take my last case:
-------------------------------------------------
Item Number: 280702894880 - Item Title: 'Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth Headset Original BH 108' for transaction with anujarora_bpo77
Left a Negative Feedback without any communication - "I could have got the product cheaper from a retail store."

I filed a case in Community Review but buyer dint replied and after 5 days same email from Community Review Forum saying Feedback will remain.

Where as the item is Nokia Branded item we seller never force buyer to make the purchase buyer can always review the price then make the purchase, buyer made the payment received the item after 10 days of receiving the item left a feedback, well if get the item in cheaper price why by online and get the shipment at home?
-------------------------------------------------

Anyways if there are any seller who facing the same please write here to get some replies from eBay.
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I think ebay has decided that no negative feedbacks will be removed, whatever the reason for feedback, whether fair or unfair. But to give it a democratic look, a review forum has been constituted. Having said that i would also like to inform others that I got one negative feedback removed through this forum, but that was when the buyer replied to appeal that he left negative feedback by mistake and the feedback should be removed. This means that someone is actively reviewing the cases and its not automatic. I guess we sellers have to live with it, for good or for bad.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

t.2020
Community Member
@atthershabbir
Yes you are correct Community Review Forum is keeping feedback unfair I have also filed many time cases but after 5 days even when buyers are not replying then also the cases are closed in favor of buyer.
Ebay new feedback jury system is ugly as there no seller having access to vote previously everyone was given to vote but now there are only few buyers and no sellers I think so.
I am too very dissatisfied by the new Community Review Forum - I just hate it and the previous one was somewhat good. I request to ebay to do something in this regards and if possible try to implement a better model keeping the previous method constant and reducing the time frame of replying and voting as in new model ....
Thanking you,
hurrah.in
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I had appealed in CRF .The buyer used bad words against me in her answer to my appeal,which is against ebay rules..But still the jury voted that the negative feedback should remain.I doubt that anyone reads what is written in the appeals.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Dear atthershabbir,

CRF is completely fake system implemented by eBay. All Jury are Fr-aud and not have fair business practives knowledge. We not have any right to fight against them its truth. Also I got response from eBay facebook that Jury result is final and thereafter no change will be done. That means they not want to make any changes in feedback system.

I am sure that within some days the situation will happen where all sellers account will get blocked due to lots of negative and only fake buyers will remain on eBay to search a sellers to leave negative.

I will suggest give us assurity that negative feedback will not affect our account. Then we will not raise this thing anywhere. If it affects then we have to talk and think.

Thanks
Vilas
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

basco4u
Community Member
Hi,

Please email T & S team on insappeals@ebay.com.

They can help you resolve most issues regarding wrong feedbacks posted by buyers.:-).

Warm regards,

Ashok Bhimra
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@faridafrommumbai

If your buyer is ready to remove the negative you can get it removed by asking your buyer to contact ebay customer care it will be done in no time.

@ink-shop-india
Feedbacks were review and removed well by eBay Court but when its changed to CRF its not happening not a single removed, in one of my case my buyer left a statment saying "i have resolved the issue and would like to remove the feedback" but that was also rejected by the Jury. But later i asked buyer to send an email to eBay CC for feedback removal.

My point is about CRF where buyers are unfair and dont communicate or co-operate, as said after trying dozens of feedback appeal non getting votes in favor of seller i definitely think something is wrong and no one actually is voting there.
Hoping to get some replies from eBay Team here.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

hi,
in my case, the buyer even said that, please remove the -ve and still it was voted against me. i think community court is fake.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Where is eBay?
Not getting any replies??
Message 9 of 9
latest reply