Ripped off by Paisapay!!!!

What do you make of this chat? Paisapay suspended my account for no reason (as admitted by them below) and they refunded money back to buyer (who received the item and gave positive feedback). No explanation from paisapay whatsoever!!!! I don't know how ebay interprets this - but to me its a clear case of theft by paisapay/ebay! Please read the chat for yourself and decide:

2:44:14 PM jpdodiyarami2010
Hi Krupa, my paisapay account has been blocked for over a month now - and I have around Rs. 18000 due from paisapay
2:44:31 PM Krupa T.
I am sorry to know that.
2:44:33 PM jpdodiyarami2010
I have written to Paisapay several times (through ebay system) but no answer
---------
2:52:48 PM Krupa T.
On checking the details, I see that your PaisaPay account has been suspended due to policy violation and the money has been refunded to the buyer for the PaisaPay Id - 26894580249.
____
2:54:25 PM jpdodiyarami2010
Why would that be???? The buyer has received the laptop and has also given me positive feedback for it!
2:55:07 PM jpdodiyarami2010
he has also marked it as "received"
2:55:10 PM Krupa T.
Yes, but, since your PaisaPay account was suspended due to policy violation the amount has been refunded back to the buyer.
2:55:37 PM jpdodiyarami2010
well, isn't this a case of sheer negligience by Paisapay?
2:55:52 PM jpdodiyarami2010
what is the policy violation, by the way?
2:58:35 PM Krupa T.
Sorry, cannot disclose that information you need to be in touch with the buyer and get the amount or you can get the item.
2:59:18 PM jpdodiyarami2010
well, what guarantee is there that he's going to return the itme or the money? If I knew this is how paisapay operates - I would not have sold it through paisapay!!!!
2:59:32 PM jpdodiyarami2010
thats 18000 down the drain
3:00:14 PM jpdodiyarami2010
now why is my account suspended and how will it be reinstated???
3:00:21 PM Krupa T.
No, it would not have happened if there would not have any violation from your end you had successfully received the remittance.
3:00:46 PM jpdodiyarami2010
My god - are you trying to be of help or you're simply asking me to take a hike?
3:01:03 PM jpdodiyarami2010
can you answer a simple question - why is my acount suspended?
3:01:46 PM Krupa T.
Due to policy violation your account is suspended and the PaisaPay account will remain suspended.
3:02:05 PM jpdodiyarami2010
ok, lets try this again. What policy did I violate?
3:02:34 PM jpdodiyarami2010
or do I have to send a legal notice to paisapay to find out?
3:03:06 PM Krupa T.
sorry, we cannot check the exact details why your account is suspended.
3:03:11 PM jpdodiyarami2010
please get a supervisor if you don't know the answer - as this is about to turn into a legal case
3:03:35 PM jpdodiyarami2010
you can't steal Rs. 18000 from customers and plead ignorance. Please get a supervisor online
3:05:06 PM jpdodiyarami2010
nowhere in my paisapay account does it say that the amount was refunded to the buyer for the ID you have indicated. it simply says "Item received by buyer"
----
3:06:26 PM jpdodiyarami2010
this is realllly frustrating. Waht you are saying and what paisapay records show online are two different things
3:07:44 PM jpdodiyarami2010
anyway, I shall wait for your supervisors call. If i don't hear back, I will be sending a legal notice tomorrow. thank you.
3:07:51 PM Krupa T.
But, if you login to your account you would be able to check that your PaisaPay registration and remittance have been suspended.
3:08:52 PM jpdodiyarami2010
well, lets go back to the beginning of this conversation. why was my account suspended in teh first place? If you open a bank account and the bank tells you next day that they suspended your account and, hence, the money is no longer yours - would you accept it???
3:10:27 PM Krupa T.
No, I can understand your situation but, since your account is suspended the amount is refunded back to the buyer.
3:12:37 PM Krupa T.
And as informed to you your account is suspended due to policy violation.
-----
Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

ratan.trade
Community Member
With reference to your chat transcript with ebay, placed in this thread. Indeed, this was unprecedented act of eBAY. In my view this was the mistake committed by the eBAY officials and they should rectify the same immediately with an apology to you. I donโ€™t agree such act of eBAY under their business conduct and polices.

How could Ebay suspend your account without intimating you for reason of suspension. Its there duty and responsibility to disclose the violations, if had somehow committed in your account. I have seen your profile there is no negative feedback in your account. It is hard to ascertain and analyze that what could be the violation in your account.

Hit the nail at right place and keep positing if you get any new update on this till end resolution. RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 11 of 21
latest reply

I have gone through the paisapay user agreement here: http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/paisapay-policy-buyer.html

and don't see anything that I have violated. Does anyone have their physical address to send a formal complaint to? I can't find any link on ebay which has paisapay address. Thanks everyone for the support.
Message 12 of 21
latest reply

Hilarious! Read my other posts. eBay has become CRAZY because they seems to be hiring some nerds who have NO IDEA what they are hired for! eBay India is PROVED to be pampering FRAUD sellers (I have not come across a fraud buyer, so can't comment on that).

In your case, I complete understand the frustration. These people are so silly that they are simply unable to answer simple reasoning question like yours and keep talking of policies which I could never understand! As I have understood in the last 2 years, they simply would not do anything in case of an issue like a fraud seller or non issue of refund and keep giving disclaimers of privacy norms and are easily getting away.

As highlighted in my other posts, we should work together to file a PIL against eBay.in as I too agree that it is one of the best platform to trade, but being currently handled by UTTER FOOLS who have not idea of the basic understanding of their job. We HAVE to teach eBay the lessons, the hardest way so they learn to behave and start being answerable to their mistakes instead of running away by talking of non disclosures! WAKE UP eBayers, we GOT TO PROTECT OUR COMMUNITY FROM THESE JUNKIES WHO ARE MAKING EBAY THE MOST VICIOUS PLATFORM FOR FRAUDS WHO ARE BEING PAMPERED AND WHEN WE INFORM THEM OF THE ENTIRE INVESTIGATION, THEY ARE CLUELESS OF WHAT WE ARE TALKING, like we are talking GREEK!

I sincerely hope that you get your money back. God Bless you.
Message 13 of 21
latest reply

there are pros and cons every where
Message 14 of 21
latest reply

gameboy138
Community Member
I had a similar Issue and i just marched strait to ebay's office where everything was resolved.
Message 15 of 21
latest reply

Hi Gameboy,
is the office for ebay.in and paisapay the same? I"ve been trying to find the postal address of paisapay but I can't find it anywhere on this website. Please let me know if the postal address for both is the same in case I want to send a formal letter. thanks.
Message 16 of 21
latest reply

discount_mela
Community Member
why cant we have some kind of legal orgainsation may be
"eBay.in SELLERS ASSOCIATION"
where we sellers unite together and answer..hows that?
Message 17 of 21
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
@jpdodiyarami2010:

eBay India Private Limited,
101 B, Akruti Corporate Park,
LBS Marg, Kanjurmarg (West)
Mumbai - 400 079

Fax NO: +91 22 66690003

This is for infomation. RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 18 of 21
latest reply

griffincase2
Community Member
ebay India thinks that they can do what ever they want to do , they will always tell that you have voilated something , but they never tell what was it ? , I have seen this in so many comments , from one side ebay is cool and from other side its dangerous as hot molten iron .
Message 19 of 21
latest reply

pymobile
Community Member
yes you are correct.
Message 20 of 21
latest reply