Ripped off by Paisapay!!!!

What do you make of this chat? Paisapay suspended my account for no reason (as admitted by them below) and they refunded money back to buyer (who received the item and gave positive feedback). No explanation from paisapay whatsoever!!!! I don't know how ebay interprets this - but to me its a clear case of theft by paisapay/ebay! Please read the chat for yourself and decide:

2:44:14 PM jpdodiyarami2010
Hi Krupa, my paisapay account has been blocked for over a month now - and I have around Rs. 18000 due from paisapay
2:44:31 PM Krupa T.
I am sorry to know that.
2:44:33 PM jpdodiyarami2010
I have written to Paisapay several times (through ebay system) but no answer
---------
2:52:48 PM Krupa T.
On checking the details, I see that your PaisaPay account has been suspended due to policy violation and the money has been refunded to the buyer for the PaisaPay Id - 26894580249.
____
2:54:25 PM jpdodiyarami2010
Why would that be???? The buyer has received the laptop and has also given me positive feedback for it!
2:55:07 PM jpdodiyarami2010
he has also marked it as "received"
2:55:10 PM Krupa T.
Yes, but, since your PaisaPay account was suspended due to policy violation the amount has been refunded back to the buyer.
2:55:37 PM jpdodiyarami2010
well, isn't this a case of sheer negligience by Paisapay?
2:55:52 PM jpdodiyarami2010
what is the policy violation, by the way?
2:58:35 PM Krupa T.
Sorry, cannot disclose that information you need to be in touch with the buyer and get the amount or you can get the item.
2:59:18 PM jpdodiyarami2010
well, what guarantee is there that he's going to return the itme or the money? If I knew this is how paisapay operates - I would not have sold it through paisapay!!!!
2:59:32 PM jpdodiyarami2010
thats 18000 down the drain
3:00:14 PM jpdodiyarami2010
now why is my account suspended and how will it be reinstated???
3:00:21 PM Krupa T.
No, it would not have happened if there would not have any violation from your end you had successfully received the remittance.
3:00:46 PM jpdodiyarami2010
My god - are you trying to be of help or you're simply asking me to take a hike?
3:01:03 PM jpdodiyarami2010
can you answer a simple question - why is my acount suspended?
3:01:46 PM Krupa T.
Due to policy violation your account is suspended and the PaisaPay account will remain suspended.
3:02:05 PM jpdodiyarami2010
ok, lets try this again. What policy did I violate?
3:02:34 PM jpdodiyarami2010
or do I have to send a legal notice to paisapay to find out?
3:03:06 PM Krupa T.
sorry, we cannot check the exact details why your account is suspended.
3:03:11 PM jpdodiyarami2010
please get a supervisor if you don't know the answer - as this is about to turn into a legal case
3:03:35 PM jpdodiyarami2010
you can't steal Rs. 18000 from customers and plead ignorance. Please get a supervisor online
3:05:06 PM jpdodiyarami2010
nowhere in my paisapay account does it say that the amount was refunded to the buyer for the ID you have indicated. it simply says "Item received by buyer"
----
3:06:26 PM jpdodiyarami2010
this is realllly frustrating. Waht you are saying and what paisapay records show online are two different things
3:07:44 PM jpdodiyarami2010
anyway, I shall wait for your supervisors call. If i don't hear back, I will be sending a legal notice tomorrow. thank you.
3:07:51 PM Krupa T.
But, if you login to your account you would be able to check that your PaisaPay registration and remittance have been suspended.
3:08:52 PM jpdodiyarami2010
well, lets go back to the beginning of this conversation. why was my account suspended in teh first place? If you open a bank account and the bank tells you next day that they suspended your account and, hence, the money is no longer yours - would you accept it???
3:10:27 PM Krupa T.
No, I can understand your situation but, since your account is suspended the amount is refunded back to the buyer.
3:12:37 PM Krupa T.
And as informed to you your account is suspended due to policy violation.
-----
Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

allurejewels.in
Community Member
My god.. I can understand how it feels loosing hard earned money for no fault of yours, but I can't help saying that this conversation is hilarious..not for you though! It's just like a Govt office..left hand doesnt know what right hand is doing..truely frustrating.
Message 2 of 21
latest reply

bml-enterprise
Community Member
so much trouble to seller ๐Ÿ˜ฎ just to support sellers now onwards I wont buy anything from ebay. ๐Ÿ˜›
Message 3 of 21
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
Hi, Sorry to hear your trouble,

Confirm from the buyer if he has received the payment back. If he has request him to get it transferred to your account. Explain him the situation and if would be a good human being he would not refuse.
Message 4 of 21
latest reply

It seems I can't sell any longer on ebay while my paisapay account is suspended - has anyone else had this experience of not being able to sell because of paisapay's incompetence in customer service? I have several items I have been trying to list on ebay but it won't let me because of my paisapay status? IS tehre a way to remove paisapay and still sell on ebay?
Message 5 of 21
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
u still wanna sell ?? did u get your Rs. 18k back?!!!
Message 6 of 21
latest reply

Dear jpdodiyarami2010

Its very bad thing done by eBay. I agree with your point. As your account has been suspended by eBay then eBay has to provide a valid reason for the same. As its there responsibility to provide valid reason. Policy violation its not a answer for such cases. If seller not know what exactly he done wrong then I don't think so that he done any mistake. If eBay informs clearly that this is your mistake then might be next time this seller will not same mistake again...

Keep positing if you get any new update on this.

Thanks
rhtdm.6624
Message 7 of 21
latest reply

Thank you for the replies but I don't think ebay, as a monopoly, considers itself answerable (ironically, ebay USA considers itself answerable but in India they think they are Sarkar). Hence, the only way to make them answerable is through persistence.

I am still working on getting my 18K back - I have written to the buyer and he's responded that he will refund the money if paisapay doesn't (he's out of town for a week).
Yes, I'd still like to sell on ebay - I don't have a choice, its a monopoly! Just like I'd like to deal with Sarkar log and be nice to them.

I'd appreciate all users/members to share their similar experiences on this post, so that our weak voices get a little stronger - perhaps, then Sarkar will listen.
Message 8 of 21
latest reply

speak with the ebay managers or else sorry to say you got to approach the court, i feel you must have your money back since it is/was an error on the part of ebay,

better consult a lawyer
Message 9 of 21
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
who told u ebay.com is a heaven that responds timely to issues?? Its as cumbersome as ebay.in - TRUST ME !
Message 10 of 21
latest reply