cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Refund not received eveb after i have returned the article to the seller

poojap26
Community Member
I had purchased this ring from seller vinus gems on 14th aug 2009, i paid for the same on 14th aug, but to my despair when i received it on 25th aug 2009 did not match the sellers description which said it will have 80 pcs of diamonds measuring 1 carat overall, the ring actually had only 29 pcs of diamonds on approx 0.1 cents each which meant ring was not more than 29 or 30 cents. i immediately called the seller and asked him if he had sent any wrong ring by chance. seller asked me to return the ring to him which i did. he was answering my call after he received the same,he mailed ebay once keeping me cc for refund but at that time there were no funds in his a/c to process the same which i came to know from ebay on email when i posted the query for the same subject.after that i opened i dispute in resolution centre to which seller replied asking to close the dispute first only after which he will mail for refund and i did the same without knowing if i close the dispute i will not get buyer protection and after that i'm just running after the seller and ebay to get my money back, dont know what to do, please advice what should i do to get my money back?
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

devineenlighteen
Community Member
hello e bay team.
i have purchased item from the seller as state pure silver tea/coffee set with out showing to other but
i tried to sell this set it was not pure silver it
was fake i see this seller has good feedback and he
has sold the many items on ebay i immidiatly needs
his address and phone no for enable me to contact.
regards.
amiralli e shroff.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
@Poojap26:

These type probelms are flutering on eBAY trade machanism.

I also probaly cheated by seller named priti_diamonds. The seller recived the payment and did not ship the item.

eBAY Buyers protetion offcials are prusuing my case since 04/08/2010 without any positive result in my favour. When seller is evidently in fault and eBAY also observed the same.

However, You continue with this thread, but my request you to place you concern in my thread too. I am on mission to end resolution for these type of issues. I still waiting for eBAY final resolution otherwise i will drag this matter to Indian Court of Law and Indian Consumer protectin Act. Expenses to continue this mission is not issue for me.

Joining hands with each other will turn these problems to different dimension of end resolution.

SO please place your concern in my thread. Hope we will win the battle.

Click on my thread: http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500006396&tstart=0&mod=1282111718140http://forums.ebay.in...

Best wishes and Regards,. RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I had purchased Watches from one seller Member id sachin_thapar who send defected and damaged watch. When I contact seller the seller agreed to replace or refund for it. By trusting him I had send the watch to him and I claim for refund. Meantime the seller was suspende from ebay. Even after 15 days I do not receive refund or replacement. In addition the seller put hold my refund request and ebay is not acting properly. I dont know the fate of my money which held in the hands of suspended member. This seller was badly cheated me.He was also suspended from ebay. What to do now? Is anybody help me.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

vikasyas
Community Member
Hi,
Even I have the same issue.
I have returned the defective perfume to fragrance_xp and still he is not returning me my money i.e. Rs. 1600 and even not sending any replacement.
Ebay is also not helping they are asking me to go to the law enforcement agencies. I don't know if I have that much time. I am really disappointed.

Thanks,
Vikas
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

anushka_enterprise
Community Member
I have purchased a Nokia N900 Handset ,which unfortunatrly seller did not ship the item ,said non servicable area and refund was auto initiated on 14th august but till now i did not get the amount on my bank account amount Rs-17500 ,i have called ebay cc many times they provide some types of numbers namely 1.RRN NUMBER 2.AUTH ID 4.ARN NUMBER and ask me to contact to my bank with these numbers , but bank says these types of numbers are of no use if money is not transfered to my account they cant do anything.what should i do now i am helpless can somebody help me.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

pymobile
Community Member
pls contact ebay on 18002093229 for it
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
It's really so sad to know