restriction on discount vouchers

sabya79
Community Member
Dear sir/ma'am

I have noticed that since the last couple of times you've been sending me discount vouchers with restrictions.
Upon closer introspection i find that the voucher is not applicable on those categories wherein i have shopped on ebay and used previous vouchers.

I feel this is totally discriminatory as now i am unable to apply the voucher to products in which i have interest in... rather than encouraging customers to buy and give discount vouchers of higher denomination you have excluded those categories from which i have previously shopped.

If you notice my buying activity has increased in the past month and all thanks to the discount vouchers as they were the real deal breakers.. but with this restricition that you've imposed on me i feel let down.
i was under the impression that if i shop more on ebay i would be eligible for more discount vouchers, but the case seems to be totally opposite wherein you have now excluded those categories in which i'm interested to shop, from the voucher.

I would request you to review your policy and encourage buyers like me by giving vouchers which are applicable in all categories and of higher denomination when i am actively spending money on your website.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

restriction on discount vouchers

pymobile
Community Member
yes its restricted a lot.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply