Refund Not Received

Hello eBay,

There was one claim ID: 186208 for which refund was approved on 26th March. Today is 7th April that also over within few hours. But till date I have not received any amount from your end.

Kindly look into it & do needful.

Thanks
Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Refund Not Received

Hello
my claim id is 41725939385 my claim approved on 11feb 2017.till now I didn't received mu amount credit ed in my credit card.i think you cheat me.i didn't received my item and my refund. From now I will not shop from ebay thank you very much.
Message 21 of 31
latest reply

Refund Not Received

csri9765
Community Member
This is very frustrating that I still have not received my refund for the Product that I have claimed for refund on 11-05-2016 and also as per your suggestion I returned back 31-05-2016 through DTDC courier. No demand draft has not reached at my address yet. I have provided all details as per the Customer care suggested. In this high competition in Online shopping area how can a customer have to wait for so long for getting a refund. Others used to settle down the refunds in 2-3 days by just transferring the amount to account. I am still waiting for my refund and please make it as earliest. From last 7 days I was unable to get in touch with customer care also. Fully disappointed with the entire experience.

Chandan Srivastava

Message 22 of 31
latest reply

Refund Not Received

bnar6997
Community Member

I purchased a smart watch for Rs.890. The watch. Was not  working and I claimed refund. That was approved vide claim Id No.1999928 on 1.6.2016. On 5.6.2016, I received a message stating that the amount has been sent  by ref. No.35032895 and it will be credited in the account in 6 - 8 working days. Now more than 15 days have gone. So far the amount has not been credited. Kindly look into the matter and take immediate action to credit the amount in my account at the earliest.

Thanking you

Bhavani Shankar

Message 23 of 31
latest reply

Refund Not Received

I raised a claim for refund claim id  2188672 on 26 july. I got a call from ebay that a person from blue dart will collect my defective item on 4 august but no one came. On 4th I got sms to ship the product to seller within 3 days or the claim will be rejected. It is all nonsense and contradictory statement from ebay. I dont have address of seller and why a phone from ebay came abt blue dart on the same day. Pl look into this matter and give clear instructions on my claim "check claim status " page.

Message 24 of 31
latest reply

Refund Not Received

(Your claim for PsP ID: 44102117429 is now approved. Refund ref no 98128739. We are pleased to credit the refund amount to your account (via your original mode of payment). You will see the credit within 8-10 working days. Thank you for using eBay).
RECEIVED THIS SMS ON 20/11/2016.NOT RECEIVED THE AMOUNT TILL NOW.
Message 25 of 31
latest reply

Refund Not Received

tvan8624
Community Member
There was one claim ID: 44257548008 which refund was approved on 13th December. Today is 29th December that also over within 16 days. But till date I have not received any amount from your end.

Kindly look into it & do needful.
Message 26 of 31
latest reply

Refund Not Received

Hi ebye my money is not received me please issue a my refund money ,my order id 3317337 please
Message 27 of 31
latest reply

Refund Not Received

Refund not received even after a month.

Paisapay ID - 46600020740

Even the seller has agreed to refund the payment.

Message 28 of 31
latest reply

Refund Not Received

nitvi48
Community Member

My product not working so I will return, claim day 19 _4_2018, I'm waiting not not received, very worst process, kid kindly forward my claim d.d , I don't like eBay, I'm not not refer to ebay

Message 29 of 31
latest reply

Refund Not Received

MY PAISAPAY ID IS 47089267838 THEY INITIATED MY REFUND ON 5/06/18 BUT NOT APPROVED IT BECAUSE OF POOR SERVICE BY DELHIVERY COMPANY AFTER 15 I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY CONFIRMATION .PLEASE HELP ME
Message 30 of 31
latest reply