Scroll Saw

stevan1819
Community Member
Is there any seller of scroll saw's in India. There are so many sellers on ebay.com then why not on ebay.in?

I am a scroll saw hobby artist. Would love to form a community and help develop this hobby with some my fellow countrymen as well...

Cheers!!!
Stephen:-)
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Scroll Saw

nazare9932
Community Member
I tried in vain to see if there were scroll saw sellers in India. I have a small hand opperated one, but wanted an electric one.
I found a supplier in Bangalore and the cost was probibitive. Understand there are suppliers in Mumbai in a place called Lohar Chawl.
It would be a good idea if there e-bay have something which e-bay USA has.
Recently I bidded for one of e-bay USA but they would not ship it here.
nazare9932
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Scroll Saw

arcane28
Community Member
Got my scroll saw shipped in from a seller in delhi for 4.5k (plus taxes). Have been using it for 4 days now. Not bad for the money. The bed and the chassis holding the motor are plastic but the arm is aluminium. Have been able to cut upto an inch and a half(beech wood). Need to try thicher pieces. The company is called Relin power systems. Fast shipping, neat transaction.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Scroll Saw

Even I tried in vain to find the item on ebay.in but I would suggest few sites where you can buy this item.

1. http://www.constechtoolsindia.com/

2. http://umstech.in

3. aarenrelipower private limited (I could not access their website, sorry)

Hope this info would be useful.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Scroll Saw

sanjay117
Community Member
I saw the dremel moto saw. Has any body idea to use noal saw blade with this saw? If yes please reply. The saw is good and price is reasonable .
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Scroll Saw

I also seek to have a mini scroll saw, mini bench drilling machine as seen on eBay.com but it is not available on in india
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Scroll Saw

Where i can get spiral scroll saw blade in delhi? Pls tell
Thanks advance
🙂
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Scroll Saw

shku_178
Community Member
Make a scroll saw on your own. Thats what I did. Works fine for me.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply