Refund Not Received

Hello eBay,

There was one claim ID: 186208 for which refund was approved on 26th March. Today is 7th April that also over within few hours. But till date I have not received any amount from your end.

Kindly look into it & do needful.

Thanks
Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Refund Not Received

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello

Ebay is delaying everyone claim..My claim id 174977 is pending from 25th feb.Today is 8th april but still i have not received the payment

Every time i launch a complaint i get a standard reply that saying the amount wud be credited in next remittance.But next remittance never come.

Kindly look into it and do the needfull

Thanks
Message 2 of 31
latest reply

Refund Not Received

a_jaswani
Community Member
They are least bothered of your problems. They are just busy in collecting money.
so forget about your money!!Just spread "ebay is not reliable"

I too waiting for refund with claim id no. 186521
Message 3 of 31
latest reply

Refund Not Received

a_jaswani
Community Member
They are least bothered of your problems. They are just busy in collecting money.
so forget about your money!!Just spread "ebay is not reliable"

I too waiting for refund with claim id no. 186521
Message 4 of 31
latest reply

Refund Not Received

Hope eBay will consider our comments & will do needful.

Thanks
Message 5 of 31
latest reply

Refund Not Received

sandipbarik
Community Member
Ebay is laundering our hard earned money like this,

my claim id 192057 is left pending for nearabout a month when the seller himself has agreed to refund the money.

eBAY is getting interest for all the money they have in their accounts due to pending cases.

JUST BY DELAYING THESE CASES, EBAY IS USING THESE UNSETTLED CLAIM'S HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT.

Spread the word guys.
Message 6 of 31
latest reply

Refund Not Received

Dear eBay,

Please respond on this matter. Refund approved on 26th March Today is 15th April. Almost 20 days are over after approval but no credit reflecting in our account.

Please do needful.

Thanks
Message 7 of 31
latest reply

Refund Not Received

rajkumarselvam
Community Member
Dear eBay,

there was Refund request approved for ID 33425874689 and ID 33426523559 . the two item which refund was approved on 9th Apr. Today is 15th April But till date I have not received any amount from your end.

Kindly look into it & do needful.

Thanks
Message 8 of 31
latest reply

Refund Not Received

Received refund from eBay.

Thanks
Message 9 of 31
latest reply

Refund Not Received

rajkaran06713
Community Member
HELLO EBAY MY CLAIM ID 197024 MY PAISEPAYID 33444278201 MY ITEMID 251137356512 MY PAYMENT NOT REFUND IHAVE NOT RECIVED 605 RUPEES THANKS
Message 10 of 31
latest reply