cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Purchased Nikon Camera, But the seller is not providing the Tax Invoice.

kishore_sharma_nanda
Community Member
Hi,

This is to let all the sellers, buyers know that I have purchased a Nikon L110 Camera (230488451455) from

Astelcorp on eBay in June last week.

I received the camera in time, But the seller hasn't sent a Tax Invoice.

He has mentioned in the description that 3 Year National Warranty.

But I haven't received the camera in sealed pack, there is no warranty card, no invoice.

I requested the seller a number of times to send the tax invoice / warranty card, But the seller is very non co-

operative and says that invoice cannot be given.

Also he says that they haven't charged the tax. As per current eBay policies, the Commercial Tax (VAT / CST) is

included in the Buy it Now Price itself and the seller should follow the same, else the product sent is considered as grey market stuff.

I have purchased more than 1 lakh rupees of products on eBay from past 2-3 years and a sellers like Astelcorp is a insult for e-commerce platform like eBay.

I have left the negative feedback after 40 days because the seller is totally non-cooperative and have given sufficient time.

He has left a reply for my negative feedback as "Fake buyer. Buys without paying tax and asks for tax bill. warranty online.", Any genuine seller wouldn't have made such a comment.

Now he has gone to community court where the justice will be decided on the seller favour itself, but as a buyer the feedback is fair.

With regards,
Kishore
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

e.jewel
Community Member
Hello,

You can file a dispute under " not as described" and also go for eBay Guarantee program.

With Regards
eJewel India Pvt Ltd
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@kishore_sharma_nanda...

The dealer has mentioned 3 yrs Nikon warranty on the main page but on the warranty page he has mentioned 1 yr dealer warranty. I will not be surprised if Nikon India does not validate the warranty at all. Pl get it checked with the Nikon service center.

As suggested you can file a claim under "ebay guarantee program" ASAP.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

astelcorp
Community Member
Hello,
This is Astelcorp responding to the buyers allegations.

The buyer kishore_sharma_nanda (6 ), with feedback 6, has purchased a camera approx. 50 days back. Immideately after purchase of the item through paisapay the buyer called us on phone and requested that the item should be received by him in 3-4 days as he had a family function where he needed to use the camera. we obliged and sent him the camera JUMPING THE ORDERS QUE.

3-4 days after receiving the camera he called again saying that he has not received a VAT bill. Now nowhere in the listing have we mentioned the a VAT bill will be provided. A VAT (Tax) bill pushes up the price as the tax is added to the bill which the buyer pays as the final price. This was conveyed to the buyer. We also told the buyer that he could return the camera for a full refund. At that point of time the buyer seemed to understand and did not say anthing further. For us the matter was closed.

THE FACT IS THAT THE BUYER HAS NOT PAID THE VAT BUT IS DEMANDING A VAT BILL.

After 45 days of receipt of camera the buyer posted a negative feedback. We immideately filed a case on ebay community court for the removal of the same. The same day he has posted this message on the community board.
WHY DID THE BUYER WAIT FOR 45 DAYS TO FILE A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. WHAT IS THE REASON. AND FOR 45 DAYS HAS HE NOT USED THE CAMERA. THIS IS A STARK REALITY OF THE ABUSE OF THE E.BAY FEEDBACK SYSTEM.

The buyer also says here that he has purchased items worth more than 1 lach rupees. He mentioned that he has purchased more than 2 lacs on the reply to the ebay community court. WHY THEN IS HIS FEEDBACK ONLY 6. This buyer is inconsistant and A MENACE TO SELLERS ON EBAY. ALL SELLERS PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS.

As far as we the seller ASTELCORP is concerned, We are on this site for more than 8 years. We are a GOLD POWERSELLER on ebay and have been from the time ebay was not even ebay but Bazee.com. We are are also present on other e.portals. Our feedback numbers are over 1600 and we normally have a 100% positive profile.

We request all sellers to take note of this buyer. Take a deep breath and decide whether to deal with this buyer or not.

With best regds

Astelcorp
Message 4 of 4
latest reply