Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Useless community court

Dear Members, I have appealed in community court regarding of not receiveing the item as listed in ebay site. Here under are the outcome of community court. till date i have not received any response or feedack, whether I will get my remaining items ...

Important for all Sellers : Free Shipping Glitch

Hello, There seems some bug in ebay buy option. In the last one week we noticed that three transactions were done in our account with Free Local Shipping where National Shipping was to be applied. We are in Noida and the Items ordered had only free l...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I feel cheated

Hi, I purchased a Blackberry bold from kiara.electronics-2009 and paid for it thru paisa pay. The seller sent me the phone after 4 days of payment. The Blackberry was dead on arrival and would not even charge, I immediately called the seller and he a...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay Payment query

I have just paid for HDMI cable today through paisapay the amount is deducted from my bank account but I have not received any confirmation mail or payment details mail from ebay.in of the same. I tried calling the customer support but they asked me ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No help from anyone.

I'm posting this topic to let you guys know about the faulty product which I got delivered from ICC WORLD, purchased off ebay. I received this mobile HTC HD2 T-mobile (item #180529241700 GEB - 330448700937 - BRAND NEW HTC HD2 T-MOBILE CELLPHO -- Pais...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i am cheated . need my money/mobile back

I have purchased G-Fone G-588 Dual SIM GSM+GSM / GSM+CDMA QWERTY , item no :170503805104 from ebay seller " gadgetsterminal" . my PaisaPay ID 26903709588. i have received this mobile on 1st July . This mobile was in faulty state . i left the -ve reso...

eBay policy regarding major defects in used items

Suppose a seller offers a used item and does not specifically say that it's in perfect condition, but does not mention any defect either. Suppose, on receipt, the buyer finds that it has a major defect (not just minor signs of wear). Examples (hypoth...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Purchased Nikon Camera, But the seller is not providing the Tax Invoice.

Hi, This is to let all the sellers, buyers know that I have purchased a Nikon L110 Camera (230488451455) from Astelcorp on eBay in June last week. I received the camera in time, But the seller hasn't sent a Tax Invoice. He has mentioned in the descri...

DAMAGED MOBILE DELIVERED

THIS IS TO BRING IT TO YOUR NOTICE ITEM NUMBER 180532838397 FOR QUANTITY 02 WAS PURCHASED THROUGH PAISA PAY VIDE PaisaPay ID 27017341563 AND THE ITEMS WERE RECEIVED ON 30 AUG 10 AFTER 12 DAYS OF PURCHASE OF THE ITEMS. AFTER OPENING AND CHECKING THE S...

cheated by the ebay seller

This seller as not informed you regarding one of the key features which was missing form the foriegn blackbeery handsets. " Provision of balckberry service is not undermy perview. These services are not available to foriegn handsets. For blackberry s...