cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

PayPal Notification: Reversed Transaction

stylish_india
Community Member
I got this shocking mail from paypal and my hard earned money is back in my buyer's paypal a/c .. this email states :
Your payment of 144 USD has been sent back to the sender of the payment.

We reversed this payment because we have stopped allowing personal payments to be sent to or from India.

If this was a payment for a purchase of goods or services, and not a personal payment, then you may contact the buyer and have him or her resend the payment as follows: (a) click the Send Money tab, (b) select "Goods," and (c) provide a shipping address.

If this payment was a personal payment such as a gift, then we have requested that the sender find another payment method until we restore personal payments to and from India.

We are trying to resolve this issue as quickly as possible and we're sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank you,
PayPal

There was two mail till now - one is of 144 4USD and another is of 148 USD

My question here is - Is the buyer going to pay me again - specially when I have shipped the product and he has got the product ?? Why will he pay me now ?? Uski to party ho gayi but what about me and my all hard earned money ?? I don't understand why paypal is calling my payment as a personal payment while my account is premier paypal a/c - paypal cuts the fee even if we get 1 Usd ..
Paypal should have atleast asked for the tracking information, tracking numbers and in this way should have given back my hard earned money. I am really upset with all this and want to know -- are there any other user who is also suffering from this same thing ?? What are the views of other users on this. There was no announcement from paypal regarding this and all of a sudden this type of mail and the deduction of money from paypal a/c ... this is really really disturbing.

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 1 of 65
latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

poonamjewels
Community Member
Hello Guys,

I get information that paypal issue will resolve very soon, even I got my fund back into my paypal account, ebay and paypal both working out on this matter, so no need to worry,

"All is well" "All is well" "All is well"

Atul
Poonam jewels
Message 41 of 65
latest reply

auctionsjewelry
Community Member
Deal sellers,
we all know that ebay is a reputed giant company and i'm sure they'll do there best to solve this matter.

I think we should not worry about the current situation and we should trust ebay & paypal.

Ankur
AuctionsJewelry
Message 42 of 65
latest reply

everything4u84
Community Member
What The Hell is this, PayPal Reimburse 115 USD in my account but deducted 1500USD again from my PayPal account, what the hell is wrong with PayPal?.
Please guys check your paypal account as they have reimburse the amount and the very next they deducted the amount that we ask for withdrawal.
I need explanation for all this mess.

Regards,
Priya.
Message 43 of 65
latest reply

everything4u84
Community Member
Hello,
Yes we all got refund as sushant said however the amount I put for withdrawal that is 1500USD is deducted by Paypal again Please guys check your paypal account again and confirm that its not an issue with you people.
If sushant can put light on this issue as I contacted Paypal they didn't give me any satisfactory reply.

Regards,
Priya
Message 44 of 65
latest reply

mudra18
Community Member
Relax friends, Relax..... Reading the entire thread makes on feel panic.... Why are we all so panicked? Let's know some facts :-

1)It is impossible for paypal to retain our money, it can detain, but not retain. The detention is causing inconvenience to all of us, but we need to remember and realize that uncertainties are a part of business. There is no use to create panic, it will only increase troubles for us. Let us act positive and think positive at this stage of temporary crisis.

2)Situations have improved drastically in last 2/3 days. Money withdrawn has come back to our own paypal accounts day before yesterday and the difference in currency conversion and withdrawal charges have started reflecting early morning today.

3)eBay India team is working hard to resolve the issue & they for sure will come with a resolution very soon, may be just 48 to 72 hours.

Remember, Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed on an equal or greater benefit. I can see the benefits clearly as the business of all doing CBT will be legalised, crystal clear and as per FEMA rules after the resolution of this problem....

Let's stop making our life difficult, Lets wait for few hours and let us all see together a better, bright sunny day...!!

Have a great day,

Ashish
Message 45 of 65
latest reply

khannajewels
Community Member
Good Afternoon from KJC !

Hi Friends,
We have been using paypal since past 6 years now.
and ebay since past 7 years.

We trust the EBAY System and Ebay Team - India to help resolve this issue with proper technicalities within the fastest possible time.

Let us not inflame an issue to height of Rumors.

We should stand by ebay System of which we all our proudly part.

All the Best
Ambesh Khanna
Khanna Jewels Co. !
Message 46 of 65
latest reply

everything4u84
Community Member
Hello,
Sorry for my previous post as I was not knowing where to contact.I like to thanks (ELVIS) great guy for calling me and resolving my paypal reversal issue.
Once again Elvis thankyou very much great work :)I apologize for those post
Regards,
Priya.
Message 47 of 65
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi All,

This is to let you all know that the issue of reversed transaction has been resolved to me from the eBay team. I have verified with My PayPal account and everything is ok now.

Many thanks for the eBay India team and my account managers who is working on this issue. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 48 of 65
latest reply

dsparklezz
Community Member
Yes.I got my reversed transaction in paypal completed today.They reimbursed the charges for the reversal too taking care of the currency movement. Thanks to Paypal.
Message 49 of 65
latest reply

Dear Mr. Navaneeth (snrama),

Please educate me how shall I withdraw the money into my bank now. I have funds lying in my PayPal a/c.

Kind Regards,
Rashida
real.phoenix
Message 50 of 65
latest reply