cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

PayPal Notification: Reversed Transaction

stylish_india
Community Member
I got this shocking mail from paypal and my hard earned money is back in my buyer's paypal a/c .. this email states :
Your payment of 144 USD has been sent back to the sender of the payment.

We reversed this payment because we have stopped allowing personal payments to be sent to or from India.

If this was a payment for a purchase of goods or services, and not a personal payment, then you may contact the buyer and have him or her resend the payment as follows: (a) click the Send Money tab, (b) select "Goods," and (c) provide a shipping address.

If this payment was a personal payment such as a gift, then we have requested that the sender find another payment method until we restore personal payments to and from India.

We are trying to resolve this issue as quickly as possible and we're sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank you,
PayPal

There was two mail till now - one is of 144 4USD and another is of 148 USD

My question here is - Is the buyer going to pay me again - specially when I have shipped the product and he has got the product ?? Why will he pay me now ?? Uski to party ho gayi but what about me and my all hard earned money ?? I don't understand why paypal is calling my payment as a personal payment while my account is premier paypal a/c - paypal cuts the fee even if we get 1 Usd ..
Paypal should have atleast asked for the tracking information, tracking numbers and in this way should have given back my hard earned money. I am really upset with all this and want to know -- are there any other user who is also suffering from this same thing ?? What are the views of other users on this. There was no announcement from paypal regarding this and all of a sudden this type of mail and the deduction of money from paypal a/c ... this is really really disturbing.

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 1 of 65
latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

snrama
Community Member
Hi real.phoenix,

As of now, don't withdraw any funds from PayPal for some days as there is a issue which is going to be fixed (mostly by Monday or Tuesday). ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 51 of 65
latest reply

cosycom
Community Member
Hi Zamaan , I tried to register through XOOM , but perhaps they dont have facility to send payments to our current accounts in our company name . they ask for first name & second name of account holder , therefor it will only be suitable for drawing funds in our s/b accounts in personal name .

This may be a problem to lagally show payments against proper sales invoices .... but I am not sure .
any suggestions from experienced users of Xoom will be appreciated.

Also xoom is charging handsome fee for transaction from Paypal to our bank account ....which is at present free for withdrawls above Rs.7000/- from paypal.
I suggest all to wait for a few more days if paypal settles down with a proper permanent solution .as per may ebay account manager the issue will be resolved in next few days .

regards

Narinder
Message 52 of 65
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear skygiftworldwide,

As you might be aware, it is against Discussion Boards policy to mention links leading away from any of the eBay sites.

I am going to have to remove the post you have made referencing an external website.

Regards,
Sushant
Message 53 of 65
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear real.phoenix,

As you might be aware, it is against Discussion Boards policy to mention links leading away from any of the eBay sites.

I am going to have to remove the post you have made referencing an external website.

Regards,
Sushant
Message 54 of 65
latest reply

I am very sorry, I was unware that I cannot paste link. The link was actually a complaint board against a payment site and I wanted to make the sellers aware about the website before they use it.
Message 55 of 65
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Understand that you were only trying to caution eBay users Rashida. However, the discussion board policies don't allow it.
Message 56 of 65
latest reply

Start selling friends.RBI has never barred PayPal.As simple as that.
Message 57 of 65
latest reply

Hello Dear Ebay Sellers,

Very precisely, I am coming to the important point of concern:

When we list in Ebay India and any overseas buyer buys any item, and want to pay by Paypal, Ebay suggest that Create an Invoice and send it to Buyer through Paypal. But my point is, in this process SELLER IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR SELLER PROTECTION. You may verify this. If any buyer buys from Ebay.com listing and pay by Paypal, Seller Protection is Eligible.

This is one important lacuna in the system.

We are also victim of Paypal's Tughalaki Decision & arbitrary chargebacks in the past resulting in loss of 600 US$.

In a nutshell, Paypal is safe only selling by listing in Ebay.com. This is our experience.

Best Wishes,

Ashok Agarwal
Message 58 of 65
latest reply

Dear Ashok Agarwal,
I have also asked the same question but still no reply from eBay.

Lets wait and watch when we will get a reply.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 59 of 65
latest reply

highskyindia
Community Member
Paypal Says it will be resolved in a few days, RBI says it will take few months, its getting impossible without funds.
Message 60 of 65
latest reply