cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pain of a Seller who want to satisfied his/her Buyers

skyshopindia
Community Member
When a seller send any product product to buyers, he/she treat the parcel like a baby. Sellers main intention is to reach the parcel intact to the buyers.
Yet sometime products got defect/damage in transit. Sometimes buyers declare the product as defect without knowing the operation of the product and forced seller to replace the product.

In last three months I have replaced such 14 product where no defect was found after receiving the return. I or other sellers won't mind to replace, if it satisfied buyers. But pain starts when we receive parcel for replacement. In this month I have receive three parcel where I have got some scrap not the product. Buyer send it just like some unwanted material.

I am forced to replace the same without making any comments to my dear king buyers. If I do so, -ve feedback, SNP warnings etc will come to me as reward.

If any buyer read this message, my request please donot treat the seller as criminal, at least take a nominal care when sending product for replacement.

Buyers are always upperhand and sellers are always lower hand, there is no protection for a seller.
This will make a seller to take the way of Fraud.

Regards
skyshopindia
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Pain of a Seller who want to satisfied his/her Buyers

Hi skyshopindia,
I sold an emerald at a nominal price to a buyer in Baroda.She came to her saltlake office and left the emerald for replacement but kept the free gift.Next day she called me from Baroda and asked me to collect that stone from saltlake ,send a hessonite along with the replacement.Ofcourse she promised to pay for the hessonite extra.So I sent them again.
She is a first time new buyer.I could not go to saltlake to collect the emerald.She has not yet given her FB after getting 4 stones,though I gave her very good FB.
How much did I spend already?Now I am not ready to spend taxi fare to saltlake.I am just feeling hopeless.If she could fly down from Baroda,should not she call me at my bye pass residence?That is just 15 minutes by car by the new fast track road.
What else can I do?
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 2 of 2
latest reply