Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay can you give notification

Hello we usually pay our ebay fees through credit card and online bank transfer and i think mostly 95% seller on ebay pay through pasia pay..but what i see that after paying we did not any receipt or notification email...can you please add that featu...

Bidding

In my opinion bids should not be accepted if they are higher than the 'Buy it now' figure.....I had a 'Buy it now' price of Rs 269990 for my bike Kawasaki Ninja ZX7 and got bids (obviously bogus) upto Rs 1000000!! (the winning bid)......Genuine buyer...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Product delivery with good condition

I bid a item ie a MP3player cum pen drive with FM item no. 330006813656 -thru ebay. I received product in good condition. It is worth buying. xlent product but I feel it is bit costly. Shippment charges shoulod be borne by seller, at least 50%. Krish...

help me

I am new to ebay.For the first time I bought a mobile nokia7650(110012589594)in ebay from user id mobile_shopees for RS.490.I donot know how to pay him & I am unable to belive weather I will receive the product if I pay the money.How can I belive you...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sales Reports Plus should be free for eBay Shop seller?? But It is not? Y?

Dear eBay Team, Please go through this link: http://pages.ebay.in/help/sell/sales-reports-subscriptions.html Here it is specified that "If you're an eBay Shop seller, you receive Sales Reports Plus free as part of your Shop subscription" But when I t...

FREE Sales Report Plus ?.... Yes we said it .... but we were just kidding.

Hello, Few months ago ....to be exact on..... 28 February, 2006 | 03:36 PM IST many things were announced ...... http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/200602281533172.html 2006 Feature Innovations Images on Home Page featured Listing Free Sales Report Plus 2006...

My money got swindled by the seller

A seller ( now he is no more listed) sold a laptop ( total payments above Rs50,000/-) to me .The payment option was bank to bank transfer or bank draft. No option for payment through paypal was given. The seller has vanished with money without delive...

Not recieved item

Dear sir I have won "eBay item #180005457421 A Fresh White Pearls Bold & Beautiful Set" through 1 paisa auction on ebay on 09-07-2006. On the same day i paid due amount through paisa pay. But till now i.e. 25-07-2006 i have not rcvd my above item. I ...

How can ebay do this??

EBay, You have not mentioned your helpdesk contact numbers nor any thing. You have taken money from me for item "9744071957" and not paid to the vendor. How can you be so UNETHICAL and so Cowardly. NOW YOU BETTER GIVE MY MONEY BACK OR I HAVE TO REPOR...

one question regading rating

Hello as withdraw option is good but one thing i won't understand than if the rating is withdraw than y the comments is visible it as equal to negative just it is not counted but buyer can read it adn see it which is same... so if withdraw is sucess ...

NEW item

Under motorcycle, Royal enfield, there are people advertisin accessories . You should have a separate head for motorcycle accessories! Prithvi

Thank u Ebay For compensation

First i Thank Ebay to grant me compensation against a dispute i filed.i recieved 9950 rupees demand draft from ebay. i felt that i must shud go to the community board to tell others about my positive experience about dispute redressal forum.my experi...