cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Open House for understanding Return Shipping Process

Dear members,

We will be conducting an Open House on Wednesday, June 29, 2011 between 4 pm and 5 pm to answer your queries on the Return Shipping Process.

Please post your comments and queries on this thread.

See you on Wednesday!

Regards,
eBay Team
Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Open House for understanding Return Shipping Process

@eBay

Thanks very much !!!
-------
Expect the best.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 21 of 26
latest reply

good step by ebay
Message 22 of 26
latest reply

sahstores
Community Member
I have come through various example in which BUYERS left negative feedback without contacting sellers, This is a serious issue for a seller,I always feel eBay has got EXTRA LEANINGS towards the buyers, all facilities are earned by buyers and eBay just burdened sellers with hell lot of liabilities. I m not fearing from Liabilities, but if i talk about seller policies, eBay has got worst.
If some buyer needs a replacement and when we say SHIPMENT is borne by Buyer, they clearly refuse the things and just threats us by a NEGATIVE FEED POLICY, if eBay is claiming ebay guarantee then why the hell it is not providing us a SHIPMENT SOURCE, I accept they pay in most of the cases when there is shipment of replacement needed, but that is not enough as Buyers are not aware, they just do one thing, just punishing a Buyer without any solid reason by giving him a negative feedback.
If eBay is really hearing the SELLERS, i have some suggestions and are as follows:
1. When some buyer try to give the negative feedback, he should face an option like "CONTACT THE SELLER" and without contacting the seller, he should not be able to Leave a NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. And for this he has to be asked to give him a VALID proof that he contacted the seller.

2.eBay must verify that the Negative Feedback case is genuine or not, sometimes user left Negative just because of the ignorance.

I appeal to all those sellers who are facing this type of problem, to participate and support this so that eBay revise the policies for the sellers.
Message 23 of 26
latest reply

Hi,
There are times when defective items or goods are sent by the seller. Necessarily the same have to be returned to the seller either for replacement or for refund of monies paid. Then in such a case why should the purchaser bear the cost of shipping charges for the return of the goods, the seller has to even reimburse the said charges. Its OK if the purchaser returns the goods for any other than defective goods or for the reason that they are different from what it has been advertised to be, then the purchaser has to bear the expenses because the return is at his/her instance. Clear cut guidelines need to be issued by eBay in this regard to avoid subsequent disputes.
Message 24 of 26
latest reply

I have also observed that some pinks start conversation in hindi. ebay.in is an English language site. The true common language in our country is Sanskrit. If Israel can use Hebrew, what is wrong with Sanskrit in India?
Message 25 of 26
latest reply

i would like to know the minimum and maximum no. of days that a reverse pickup process will take. murugesa_78 member
Message 26 of 26
latest reply