cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Workshop on New PaisaPay with Prashant Kumar on 18 Dec, 4 - 5 PM

jai@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi,

This is Prashant Kumar from the PaisaPay Team. I and my team are responsible for ensuring that the New PaisaPay facility serves your need in the best possible manner.

We launched New PaisaPay last week and I am sure you will have some experience to share about new PaisaPay. do share your experience with me. I will be on this thread for an hour from 4 – 5 PM on Tuesday, 18th December. Click on Post a reply link to post a message or ask a question. I will try my best to answer all of them.

See you on Tuesday,18th Dec, 4 – 5 PM!

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant Kumar
Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

jai@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi techniwas,

Thanks for the kind words! It is very encouraging to hear positive feedback from our users.

My answers to your questions are as follows:

1) Complete details of the transaction in the Payment Confirmation mail (Amt+S&h breakup)

The reason why we have only the PaisaPay id on the mail is so as to safeguard our members from any kind of Spoof email attack.

Next time we make changes to PaisaPay emails, I will keep your suggestion in mind. However, to be honest, I don’t think it will be on top of the priority list any time soon.

2. Items for which credit card payment is rejected still shows "eBay Note: You have received PaisaPay payment" in Yellow highlight. This is confusing.

We have already taken note of the above issue and hope to get it resolved in the next few days.

3. Also once i enter shipping details in My PaisaPay there is no direct link to go back to my PaisaPay homepage (we have to go to My eBay or use a bookmark)

I agree that the link is required. We will include it in the next round of changes we do for new PaisaPay.

4. Another query i certainly have is, WILL WE NOW BE RELIEVED FROM THE PAISA PAY OUTBOUND PAYMENT SUSPENSION's???

The PaisaPay remittance being put on hold is as a result of risk policies, which in new PaisaPay continue like before.

Regards,
Prashant
Message 11 of 21
latest reply

jai@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi Umang (indconcepts),

Thanks for your faith in New PaisaPay! We also believe that the New PaisaPay will benefit buyers as they will get great experience and sellers, as good buyer experience will result in better sales for our sellers.

While building new PaisaPay, one of the priority we had was to have minimal increase in a seller’s work. I think as our sellers get used to the new system, they will find it convenient.

I also believe that high volume sellers will not face any issue on money circulation, since most of them will be part of Express Remittance. Sellers who are part of express remittance will receive faster payments compared to the old PaisaPay remittance system.

On your question on chargeback – As you would know, a chargeback is a buyer’s prerogative (a right given by Visa/Master Card protection policy) and can not be controlled by eBay or sellers.

Even if a buyer confirms item receipt, he can still claim a chargeback with his credit card issuing company. In case such chargebacks, sellers can provide PODs which we would use to contest the chargeback with the card company.

The policy regarding chargeback remains unchanged. If a buyer claims a chargeback, PaisaPay will seek the proof of delivery from the seller. Sellers who provide a valid proof of delivery will be protected by PaisaPay. Therefore I will suggest you continue to keep the PODs for all your PaisaPay transactions.

Regards

Prashant
Message 12 of 21
latest reply

jai@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi skygiftworldwide,

Thanks for your kind words! I want to clarify a couple of things which I hope will make you more comfortable with the New PaisaPay.

In case you feel that the time provided by the system is not enough, you may ask the buyer for time extension. However we advise you to use your discreation in shipping items for which the buyer confirmation on time extension is pending or declines.

On time extension question - The reason why we have 23 days for item dispatch is to accommodate the categories where sellers have to customise the items for international buyers and therefore sellers require more time than normal.

Concern on bugs:

1. The issue of items for which credit card payment is rejected still shows "eBay Note: You have received PaisaPay payment" in Yellow highlight. We expect the issue to be resolved in the next few days.

2. After entering the shipping details the Shipped icon in the Sold Items section remains grayed. It doesn't shows that the item is shipped: In new PaisaPay I would advise you to refer to My PaisaPay.

I hope the above answers some of your concerns. I hope as you get more used to the New PaisaPay, you will like it better.

Regards,
Prashant
Message 13 of 21
latest reply

jai@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi indivaluebuysindivaluebuys,

There are no listing on the site with old PaisaPay.

On your point related to updating shipping status in "my selling manager", I would recommend that since shipping details are mandatory in new PaisaPay, use My PaisaPay to update and keep a track of shipping details of new PaisaPay transactions.

On your suggestion on applying a fixed delivery date after the payment is confirmed: Its an interesting point of view however we also relaise that the time a consignment remains in transit should start from the shipping date and not from the payment receipt date as the seller may take 2-3 days to pack the item and courier.

I am not aware about timeslines of PayPal launch in India. However I must assure you that we have introduced new PaisaPay with an aim to increase buyer trust in online buying which will result in higher sales for our sellers.

Regards
Prashant
Message 14 of 21
latest reply

palaparti
Community Member
DEAR SIR,
HERE IM SRIDHAR .P ,TODAY AT 12.08 AM I MADE A PURCHASE THROUGH EBAY SITE USING PAISA PAY,HERE I I HAVE ALREDY SENT PHOTO COPY OF MY CARD THROUGH FAX 3HOURS BACK PLS,FOLLLOW IT UP AND ENSURE MY DELIVERY FAST,MY PAISA PAY ID NO IS:20907341598,PLESE MAKE IT AT THE EARLIEST,THANK U.
Message 15 of 21
latest reply

jai@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi selling24x7,

We are aware of the bug in SM Pro on shipment details and are working to resolve it. Please be rest assured that we are doing our best to resolve this at the earliest. We would update the users once this issue is resolved.

Regards
Prashant
Message 16 of 21
latest reply

jai@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi techstuff_in1,

I agree that buyers need to be made aware of the new process and it will be some time before a majority of buyers understand the new system.

I am not sure if you are aware that the new PaisaPay sends reminder mails to buyers as their confirmation date comes closer. We also mark these transactions seperately in My PaisaPay.

While we still have a long way to go, we are seeing some encouraging results, whereby some buyers have already started confirming item receipt.

However, as a seller, you will receive your money if the buyer does not confirm the item receipt in the specified time period.

Regards,
Prashant
Message 17 of 21
latest reply

jai@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi Navaneeth (snrama),

Thanks for your kind words on New PaisaPay!

To your question “If I ship the product on the same day of payment made, then Do I get the payment only after Buyer confirm on PaisaPay or there is any timeline for buyer to confirm.” – As you are qualified for Express Remittance (ER), you will receive your money once you enter the shipping details in the next remittance cycle.

For a non-ER seller, the money will be reimtted on either buyer confirmation or timeout (no action by the buyer within the stipulated time frame)

On the concerns on Bug – As I stated earlier, we are aware of the issue with SM Pro and are working to resolve the same at the earliest.

The issue where you are not able to file for UPI: we tried investigating it and are not able to reproduce the issue. It seems like an isolated case. Since it is a one off case, I will request you to file for a manual credit with the Customer Support team. In case you face the issue again, please let us know.

Regards,
Prashant
Message 18 of 21
latest reply

jai@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi palaparti,

Thanks for the fast submission of the details. The PaisaPay team will soon revert back to you with the payment status. You will receive an email confirmation once the payment is processed.

Regards
Prashant
Message 19 of 21
latest reply

jai@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi taher.games.store,

I appreciate your concern. In this specific instance I request you to get in touch with our Customer Support team when the timelines for entering shipping details come near. They would try their best to find a solution.

Regards
Prashant
Message 20 of 21
latest reply