Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where is it?

Hi Ebay Team I have ordered for a Nokia Mobile Battery Item No. 190168872270. My Transaction ID is 20669155104 I have paid Rs.299 with credit card.But i have yet not received any courier. Revert back to me ASAP. Regerds, Pankaj 9810945444

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

expensive shopping on ebay

it was sad to note that majorty of things including mobiles are very expensive on ebay as compare to other sites.i think sellers are may hay by cheating innocent buyers. ebay shouuld itself check this.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Top User meet, Delhi – A Big success

Hi Everyone, The much awaited Top user meet in Delhi on 15th Dec2007 was a huge success. I was looking forward to meet the EBay team, and to my surprise it seemed like all the eBay team was here. I was really happy to see Sharat, Preeti, seema , Vasu...

New Paisa Pay

Hi! To the best of my understanding, I registered for the New Paisa Pay, very much within the original time frame. My last sale was on December 14,2007 in Canada, through Paisa Pay only. Since yesterday, & till now, there has been a total sale of app...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I would like to get in touch with ebay team

Hi, I need help to leave a negative feedback about a seller, on an item which is currently not in his listing. I am unable to get in touch with the ebay team as the website is too cumbersome to negotiate and this frustrates even more!!!. I would like...

From Saudi Arabia With Love

Wishing all my dear and beloved friends on eBay and all the staff of eBay.in a very happy Eid Mubarrak, Merry Christmas, and a very happy and prosperous new year. I hope and pray the the new year will bring peace and love for all. Dr.Shamim A. Hassan...

peoblem

i hv misguided by the page.i bid it and i am wining,but i do not want it.....i think it is Nokia N95,,bt it is nt the real one....donot know what is.......what should i do now???

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No response to complaint from seller

Sir, I have purchased a shirt as per below mentioned description from Power Seller sitaessential 100%Cotton Century Mill Cloth Designer CUFF White SHIRT Item No: 280178724939 Rs. 349.00 1 Rs. 349.00 Sub-Total Rs. 349.00 Shipping Cost Rs. 55.00 Shippi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay to focus on 'User Experience' in 2008

Improving user experience is eBay's priority in 2008. In the past one year eBay has made several improvements to its system like the new homepage design, faster search, detailed seller feedback etc. However the focus now is shifting towards improving...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay to focus on 'User Experience' in 2008

Improving user experience is eBay's priority in 2008. In the past one year eBay has made several improvements to its system like the new homepage design, faster search, detailed seller feedback etc. However the focus now is shifting towards improving...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Problem! You can't file a UPI!

Hi, I received two orders from one_zero_in (280180993071) for a same product. But the buyer told me over phone that the second order was done due to error and paid only for one. Now, I need to send a Mutual Agreement to Cancel the other order. But it...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful