cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Workshop: 'Business Policies Feature' Launching in April 2013

Dear Sellers,

We are pleased to conduct a workshop on ‘Business Policies Feature'.

Join our Product Manager – Sunil Baptista to understand how this feature can help you simplify the process of adding information related to Payments, Shipping and Returns to your listings.

Workshop Time: 3 PM – 5 PM

Workshop Date: 12th April 2013

Workshop Day: Friday

To participate in this thread, please click on post reply button. You can also post your questions in advance. Hoping to see you here on 12th April at 3 PM.

Regards,
Team eBay India.
Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

In the introduction you have written:
"While they are called Business Policies, these are just custom policies which sellers can create and modify as per their requirement, and are not linked to the rules/ policies/ help pages of www.ebay.in". You also add "These policies are a way for the seller to let the buyer clearly know the type of payment they’d accept, shipping rate and whether they’d accept returns or not."

All I ask is that when policies created by seller has no value on ebay for settling of cases and refunds are done without caring 2 hoots for the seller and above that when ebay policy is going to supersede all rules created by the seller then what is point in having the 'Business Policies Feature' please explain ??
StopandShop
Message 2 of 26
latest reply

Dear ebay

I would like to know that since business policy is going to take place so there after will these policy going to play any role while resolving a claim.

does it mean that all the claim and resolution will be treated under the business policy offered by individual seller..

i realy looking forward for the online workshop and hope business policy will play a major part for seller and buyer growth and satisfaction
Message 3 of 26
latest reply

I want to participate in this excellent program. Please tell me how I join this program. I am waiting for your reply.. Lowprice_Online
Lowprice_Online
Message 4 of 26
latest reply

Please give a link to that at 'my ebay'. Thanx.
Message 5 of 26
latest reply

marsautomation
Community Member
I am very exited to know all more details to improve my as a seller service for client.
Thank you so much to providing a workshop.
Message 6 of 26
latest reply

trahashmatey556
Community Member
How it will be beneficial for me.......?
Message 7 of 26
latest reply

bhutaniadit123
Community Member
How can I join this, please suggest.
Message 8 of 26
latest reply

It is supposed to be shown as a link at my ebay accounts just after site preferences. Nothing is showing. But you announce this as mandatory. How is it possible to opt in without that? Please show that link asap.
Message 9 of 26
latest reply

sbaptista@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Good evening to all our Dear Sellers on eBay.in
Message 10 of 26
latest reply