sanjivyadav
Community Member
When i will receive my Diwali promotion Gift against purchase of Sony Camera
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Not received my Gift

sanjivyadav
Community Member
We have not received my 16GB pendrive and Philips Headphone gift against my purchase
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Not received my Gift

sandeepkumar0163512
Community Member
i didnt receieve my friendship promotion gift(31july) and Diwali gift. I contact with custmor support bt didn't able to give any information regarding gift. They replied that gift will be dispatch within 5 days or 7 days everytime.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Not received my Gift

sanjivyadav
Community Member
Any one confirm me regarding my Gift
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Not received my Gift

kkvelu
Community Member
During Dassara celebration promo I opted for Philips full HD Tv as my free gift. But regret to note that till date there is no intimation and the gift also not received. As usual there is no response from ebay team.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Not received my Gift

gobi4u
Community Member
Can anyone tell me how to choose the gift& how to claim it?
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Not received my Gift

kkvelu
Community Member
Dear Gopi4u, Gifts will be announced by ebay during festival times as promotional exercise. While making purchases during the promo period you have to enter the relevant promo codes generated from code generator. The accumulated points/value will become eligible for three optional gifts which you have to redeem. There ends the job of ebay and they will take their own sweet time to send the gift. I would suggest just ignore all these and straight away go for other online sites like flipkart and buy the items of your choice peacefully free from any gimmicks.
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Not received my Gift

rngowda_70
Community Member
Till date I not received Diwali promotion gift. eBay is not sending any information about gift status. when they can do updating status of transaction why can't they adopt same system in gifting also. my request to ebay is to update status and intimate as soon as they ship the gift so that it will help to monitor. I feel ebay is doing this deliberately for reason known to them only.
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Not received my Gift

arunrajaputra
Community Member
Not received my Gift against Purchase of BRANDED PROTONER EXERCISE BIKE ORBITRACK CYCLE ELLIPTICAL WITH DUAL HANDLE.
I received my purchased item on 5/11/2012 and i did not received the gift (2 stereo speakers) till now.
You promised that, it will reach with in 45 days.
May i know the status why my gift is not delivered. Is this really you are delivering the gifts or just fake.
Message 10 of 11
latest reply