cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Non responsive claim settlement department

boi-at-e-b-a-y
Community Member
Hi,

I am a seller despite repeated reminders and showing proof of delivery. More over proving that buyer is playing with ebay....
ebay has settled a case in favor of buyer,
1) I had sent daily reminders to ebay,
2) provided PoD,
3) provided proof that the buyer wants to give the product back because he just wanted to check the item and did not like it hence buyer opened a case which is closed against the buyer

despite all that ebay opened a refund claim and approved it, I requested for seller protection but there is no response for any mails except for the automated replies.

I lost my product and money, buyer got the product and refund as well.

thanks and Regards
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

boi-at-e-b-a-y
Community Member
Today at-last someone replied with an ambiguous answer....waiting for a convincing reply.
But all this happened after 10 reminders (minimum)...tip for all of you ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

boi-at-e-b-a-y
Community Member
Nothing works with ebay support got a refund case for powership item ๐Ÿ˜ž now.
Send the manifest with the pickup boys signature, still ebay does not believe us.....

BTW there was a light yesterday but again no response from ebay on my previous case.....:(

highly depressing environment on ebay for sellers.
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

boi-at-e-b-a-y
Community Member
Buyer got the product and got the REFUND as well.....
I did social service via ebay...
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

mmar5167
Community Member
Inspite of reading many negative feedbacks about ebay , I went ahead and bought an electric roti through ebay . The item was old and damaged . Ebay opened a refund claim, made me send the snapshots, then asked me to reship the item to the seller and now ebay comes out with one or the other lame excuses .Now I have lost My money, reshipping charges and the item as well and my efforts too. Never buy anything on ebay . Ebay guarantee is just fake . EBAY JUST LURE'S CUSTOMERS AND SURELY IT WILL LEAD TO A BIG DOWNFALL FOR CHEATING CUSTOMERS
Message 14 of 14
latest reply