cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Non responsive claim settlement department

boi-at-e-b-a-y
Community Member
Hi,

I am a seller despite repeated reminders and showing proof of delivery. More over proving that buyer is playing with ebay....
ebay has settled a case in favor of buyer,
1) I had sent daily reminders to ebay,
2) provided PoD,
3) provided proof that the buyer wants to give the product back because he just wanted to check the item and did not like it hence buyer opened a case which is closed against the buyer

despite all that ebay opened a refund claim and approved it, I requested for seller protection but there is no response for any mails except for the automated replies.

I lost my product and money, buyer got the product and refund as well.

thanks and Regards
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

This is very unfortunate. Incidents like these make sellers think twice before selling on Ebay.
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Hello Friend,
You pointed out the exact thing which is happening now a days with ebay claim settlement department.
I sent a perfect working item to the buyer and buyer received it and when contacted with his family member she said item is perfect working.
but inorder to manipulates the protection policy,the buyer opend a case as item not working and informed claim adjuster when speaking in 3 way conference that he is sending back the item to me.
WITHOUT HEARING MY REPEATED STATEMENT THAT ITEM IS PERFECT WORKING,THE CLAIM ADJUSTER APPROVED THE REFUND AND INFORMED ME THAT BUYER WILL RETURN THE ITEM.
BUT BUYER RETURNED ME A SCRAP PARTS OF A DEAD CHINA MOBILE.
I took the photographs and sent to the customer care and seller protection.but no result or reply till today.

This happend only because when a claim opend by the buyer without believing the seller with 7-8 years experience in ebay with good feed back records ebay will blindly believes the buyer and approving the refund even without confirming that the seller receives the exact item which he given to the buyer.
Now THE EXACT THING HAPPEND LIKE YOUR CASE.I lost my money and my product.
Buyer got the product without paying anything and he spreads this idea to his friends and he also repeating same job.
Sellers became fools who losts his hard earned money.
IF YOU ARE A SELLER THIS WILL HAPPENS IN YOUR CASE ALSO.THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THIS DISAPPOINTMENT IN LOOSING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY..
IF ANY OF EBAY OFFICIAL IS WITH GOOD SENSE AND UNDERSTAND THE SELLERS DIFFICULTY PLEASE HELP ME AND CREDIT BACK MY AMOUNT.
Thanks in advance.
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

boi-at-e-b-a-y
Community Member
Hi,

I thought I am the only one who has faced the problem.
Wondering ...does sharing my issue in this forum helps or this also is ignored completely?

regards
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

nitin6565
Community Member
I am sorry to hear about that.
But My case is entirely opposite.
I received a air sofa cum bed , It leaked within a week.
I tried contacting seller but he did picked the phone or reply the mails. Finally I opened the case,
ebay asked me to send item back to seller on 19th march. I send it back and have POD dated 21st March. Since then I had not received my money.
So finally item is with seller and money is with ebay/seller. and I have lost my money and efforts

Claim ID: 173386
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

nkreddy2012
Community Member
One of the useless online selling service is Ebay... never buy products in ebay.. Even i lost my money and product in this useless ebay, seller sent wrong product to me and i have returned that and sent proofs to ebay for refund. But they have not taken any action yet, its almost 2 montha ago. Simply they will tell that, "concerned team is going to get back to you". But no one will contact you and no further action will be taken. I hate this ebay......

So i request you all, please not to buy in ebay.
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

boi-at-e-b-a-y
Community Member
Hi,

May you faced issues with sellers which shows me the other side of the story. I posted my experience and request to ebay to work on it because I like to serve the customer sincerely with completely honesty. But if I get no response from ebay support or do care attitude from ebay.in then it hurts a lot.

my question is still not answered, does posting on this forum helps? Does any one from ebay.in ever reads these posts?

Regards
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

boi-at-e-b-a-y
Community Member
Hi,

May be you faced issues with sellers which shows me the other side of the story. I posted my experience and request to ebay to work on it because I like to serve the customer sincerely with completely honesty. But if I get no response from ebay support or do NOT care attitude from ebay.in then it hurts a lot.

my question is still not answered, does posting on this forum helps? Does any one from ebay.in ever reads these posts?

Regards
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

nkreddy2012
Community Member
Dear Ebay users.. Humble request for me, please dont buy anything in ebay... there are lots of good online merchents are there, pleasde prefer like Flipkart, Naptol, Amazon etc... They are very good sellers
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

boi-at-e-b-a-y
Community Member
No one from ebay responds on this forum, customer care do not respond, appeals department do not respond, claim settlement do not respond....whats going on....
Message 10 of 14
latest reply