Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing a new way to pay on PaisaPay – Your Debit Card

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Members,

One of the key ask from our members have been to increase the number of banks by which members could pay on PaisaPay. We are happy to announce that from tomorrow onwards, members will be able to pay on PaisaPay using their Visa and MasterCard Debit Cards.

Please note that Visa or MasterCard may not support payment through some debit cards at their discretion. For example, members will not be able to use Maestro Debit Cards to pay. Also, when paying via debit card, some communication on site may continue to say that you have paid using credit card. We are in the process of changing messaging on the site and expect to complete this over the next couple of months. You can go ahead and start using your Debit cards on PaisaPay.

We hope that this will give a lot of flexibility to our buyers to complete their payment. If you have any questions, please feel free to post on this thread.

Thanks and Regards,
Sapana
Message 1 of 103
latest reply
102 REPLIES 102

ashis.mandal
Community Member
Today I am unable to pay through paisa pay on debit card.
Message 31 of 103
latest reply

Will ebay fees be accepted through debit cards?
Message 32 of 103
latest reply

punditji2009
Community Member
Dear Sapana,
A VERY BIG THANKYOU from the core of the heart.
Whenever my Issue is not resolved,I make a complaint. It's my duty to compliment you people when my problem is solved.
I am happy. Why? Because I was able to pay thru paisa-pay using my HDFC net-banking a/c.
Thanks for what you did.Thankyou Sapana,Thankyou Ebay.
Regards,
Pardeep
Message 33 of 103
latest reply

anujvelu
Community Member
Sorry, but my visa debit card and my mastercard credit card are both not working.

Anyone else having this problem?

Anuj
Message 34 of 103
latest reply

advanced.gementia
Community Member
We have tried to pay using both MasterCard and VISA debit cards, and they don't work. We have also tried to pay using PayPal secure cards, which have worked before, and they don't work now either. We then went to PayPal and tried to pay for eBay items there directly, but there is no option to pay in INR currency. Right now, we have two sellers waiting and no way to pay them. We'd really like to see this resolved so we can pay them and get our items on the way, as they are for our Christmas inventory.

Apparently you missed something when you added this feature, because now nothing works.
Message 35 of 103
latest reply

advanced.gementia
Community Member
We also wanted to note that our debit cards have been used many, many times for net shopping. The cards are not the issue. Browsers are not the issue. The site is the issue. We conduct transactions using PaisaPay all the time with all these cards and have never had a problem until now.

You enter your information, and click "Pay." It goes to the screen that says, "Connecting to bank, do not hit the stop or back button." Then it goes to a screen which says, "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage," and the transaction does not go through. We have tried over and over with no success. Again, we do this all the time using these same cards, with the same browser settings we've always had, and there has been no problem. This has only started since you added the new feature for debit cards. We have been unable to pay since then.
Message 36 of 103
latest reply

advanced.gementia
Community Member
For whatever use it may be, here is the information we're getting.

The page address that results after the "Connecting to bank" page is:

https://paisapay.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CCAuthNReqProcessor

It reads:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

Internet connectivity has been lost.
The website is temporarily unavailable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

We've checked everything on our end. It must be an error in the address or some other error on PaisaPay. Hope this is helpful and that you can fix this problem soon.
Message 37 of 103
latest reply

ssn782
Community Member
Dear Madam,
My previous 4 or 5 letters to support ebay.in was this concern only. As long as the corporate banks we follow we cannot progress. We the people of India follow the west blindly. If the members can pay on PaisaPay using their Visa and MasterCard Debit Cards. Why not, not be able to use Maestro Debit Cards to pay, this is totally absurd, as this debit card with the SBI or the Nationalized Bank of INDIA. We are not a nation without Identity. Please understand I am finding it very difficult not able to participate in bidding and after winning the bid cannot pay by my debit card given by SBI Maestro Debit Cards. Other banks which is followed is are all corporate banks of America CITI, ICICI and HDFC. are corporate banks where a bare minimum accounts starts from RS 5000/- so I will not afford to start any account in these banks, also to have it maintain that amount.
May be bidding for a small amount but cannot get the item due to paisepay does not accept any form of pay.
So do the needful LIKE put SBI also in the place all the others 3 banks name has been there. Let it be via Debit card having Maestro Debit Cards to pay also.
This is my suggestion I have been sending N number of emails but no response, only it has to be taken up in the next meeting.
This can never happen so long if you do not take the measure to put it forward. Now I have been sending the money to the seller directly to his account after getting his account number and bank which is not possible everytime, HELP ME as well other people who would rather keep quite and quit without a whimper not having to quit the bid after winning but not interested to go next time also SO YOU LOOSE Maybe a GOOD CUSTOMER in the END>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Regards
Sebastian.
Message 38 of 103
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
We want to use SBI Net Banking and our SBI debit cards on eBay.
Message 39 of 103
latest reply

chandup143
Community Member
ebay will launch many more futures but those r not work long time when those r not work long time the ebay team also not solve the issue when we r contact customer case those people told pls mail to ebay.com then what the use of costumer-care and this debit card payment also not working right now also but still now ebay team not solve this issue what the use of this future and why ebay launch debit card process
Message 40 of 103
latest reply