Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing a new way to pay on PaisaPay – Your Debit Card

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Members,

One of the key ask from our members have been to increase the number of banks by which members could pay on PaisaPay. We are happy to announce that from tomorrow onwards, members will be able to pay on PaisaPay using their Visa and MasterCard Debit Cards.

Please note that Visa or MasterCard may not support payment through some debit cards at their discretion. For example, members will not be able to use Maestro Debit Cards to pay. Also, when paying via debit card, some communication on site may continue to say that you have paid using credit card. We are in the process of changing messaging on the site and expect to complete this over the next couple of months. You can go ahead and start using your Debit cards on PaisaPay.

We hope that this will give a lot of flexibility to our buyers to complete their payment. If you have any questions, please feel free to post on this thread.

Thanks and Regards,
Sapana
Message 1 of 103
latest reply
102 REPLIES 102

ssn782
Community Member
Dear Ms Sapana,
If I am not able to use my debit card what is use of this discussion as previously you have mentioned will not be able to use Maestro Debit Cards to pay. This has been repeated several times in the discussion but not taken up in the board. If you can't do it say you can not. Not make us wait for your repeated reply of same previous discussion of "will not be able to use Maestro Debit Cards to pay". Corporate banks give credit card along with debit card no fun in giving debit cards to work along with credit cards of ICICI, CITI and HDFC banks. S
Start working on putting STATE BANKS ON THE LIST OF BANKS AND AS WELL AS DEBIT CARD TO WORK WHICH HAS MAESTRO LOGO IN IT. Then only this discussion goes in the right direction.
Ms Sapana do not put the same privous discussion as a reply for me. If you can do say "YES" or cannot do Say "NO" Don't beat around the bush. So that I can think of stopping going to EBAY or NOT.

Sebastian
Message 41 of 103
latest reply

anirudhapotey
Community Member
hey Sapna,
it would really help if maestro SBI debit cards could be used on ebay.u must be knowing dat SBI is d biggest bank india with huge customer base & their ATM's.it would profitable both for ebay & customers like me.thank u.
regards,
Anirudha
Message 42 of 103
latest reply

udayanverma2000
Community Member
Hi Sapna,
I used your site for the last two days whereas i am member since last 6 years,only reason i left this site is because i was facing problem in making payment,you are not giving option of bank transfer from SBI not its debit card also accepted.because of that you are loosing business,something is needed in this from asap.other websites like rediff,india plaza,future bazaar all are giving this facility, only you are lagging behind.
Awaiting a prompt action from your side.
Regards
Udayan Verma
Chief Manager
Jain Group of Institutions - Bangalore
(M)94154 10460
Message 43 of 103
latest reply

joyh_in1
Community Member
Hi Sapna.
I tried to pay using my visa debit crd but somehow the pay ment is not going thru! I wonder what the prob could be!!

Joy Halder
Message 44 of 103
latest reply

ssn782
Community Member
Hello Sapana
Stop sending any discussion forums which is only like parroting speaking the sending the old discusion of able to pay visa and mastercard debit card.
It is not working and you should have uupdated immediately but send the same old grandma story.
I have asked about SBI debit card and sbi ONLINE to be updated still not done and discussion is going with the old stuff.
Will you able to send a new discussion or just stop sending any discussion if not updated please

s
Message 45 of 103
latest reply

mahim19
Community Member
hi,
its really great to hear such an announcement of using debit card.:-)
Message 46 of 103
latest reply

If State Bank Maestro Debit cards are also allowed for purchases at eBay, Sellers shall have more bids, watchers for their listings, and hence more buyers of their items.
Message 47 of 103
latest reply

inbnd
Community Member
Can we use SBI-ATM and HDFCBank Debit Cards?
When other than ICICIBank & HDFCBank Online Internet Bank transfer we do thrugh PaisaPay eBay is going to accomodate other Banks Online Internet Bank transfer, like IndiaTimes Shopping site. Those who dont have either any Credit Cards or ICICIBank & HDFCBank Account they find difficult to manage the transfer of amount thru Paisapay, please do needful early.?:|
Message 48 of 103
latest reply

arunr_007
Community Member
hi
can i use my HSBC debit card to pay through paisa pay??
is there any type of activation needed?
Message 49 of 103
latest reply

It is a surprise announcement to all, both buyers and sellers at this time of Deepavali. As I have posted here earlier, eBay should consider allowing SBI ATM cum Debit card also for paying to PaisaPay. It will also be nice if sellers are also permitted to remit their seller fees to eBay with SBI ATM cum Debit card. Will eBay do this favour to sellers? If it permits more sellers will be attracted towards eBay for listing their products and hence as a result more buyers shall swarm in eBay like bees, to buy!
Message 50 of 103
latest reply