Delay in PayPal Funds Transfer

cosycom
Community Member
Hi friends , Normally all funds withdrawn from Paypal to our bank account are credited within 3 to 5 days .
I have withdrawn some funds on 19th feb 09 . Paypal shows funds already transfered but they are not received in my ICICI account till date . Anybody else also facing same problem ???????

Paypal seem to have an office in India but their address and contact information is not available anywhere .:(

Regards

Narinder
Message 1 of 677
latest reply
676 REPLIES 676

azim.ali
Community Member
amitava123gems (713 ) View Listings 09-02-10 18:09 IST 97 of 107
If indian guv wants a cut,and PayPal not willing to cough up,they should try the famous indian magic:pay something under the table.I am architect.I did it my whole life to get building plan sanctioned.Now I dont work due to age and bad health,but things have not changed any wee bit.It works like homeopathic medicine.Very sweet and effective.

Dear Mr. Amitava (of amitava_gems),

I regret to say that you wasted your entire life living in ignorance and in blaming Indian government. You may have wasted your life in giving 'cuts' to get your work done, but Indian government is far better than most of the 'foreign' governments.

Please learn to understand that this is not the issue with the Indian Government at all. If PayPal earns 5% from you as a commission, then they must pay taxes to India. Why don't you call PayPal as a corrupt company?

PayPal changed its transaction partner and told you a white lie about the technical glitch. PayPal could have informed you well in advance about what was going to happen and still didn't bother to do that. Still you are all praise with PayPal and blaming Indian government?

I really don't believe you've had an education if you aren't able to understand who is at fault here.

Please grow up, man and come out of the slavery.

Regards,
Ali
Message 111 of 677
latest reply

We demand that the money we lost in this little scam is re-credited in PayPal or in our eBay account. Else, we will deduct this from our eBay fees.

This is highway robbery!
Message 112 of 677
latest reply

We demand that the money we lost in this little scam is re-credited in PayPal or in our eBay account. Else, we will deduct this from our eBay fees.

This is highway robbery!
Message 113 of 677
latest reply

Lets wait for a reply and give them some time to sort this out...maybe till Monday?

If the entire money is not credited back in our PayPal account (or adjusted in eBay fees), we can at least start emailing tech sites, news sites about our horrid experience. The loss of reputation and disrepute they will suffer will be far greater. Hopefully, it will shake their stocks down a few cents.

If you see our previous replies, we were supportive of eBay and understood the problem, but not crediting back our full money is pure robbery.

If anyone less has not been credited back full amount, please post here.
Message 114 of 677
latest reply

everything4u84
Community Member
Thankyou PC-gaming_store,
For your reply and explaining the loss we will suffer, as that's what I was talking about.
Other concern I have here is that, only eBay staff is updating us about Paypal issue,still no mail or update for PayPal so as per my knowledge this is not a small issue otherwise PayPal would have updated us.
I urge all my fellow sellers to be raise your voice on eBay community as this is only way we can tell eBay what exact problem we are facing.
Regards,
Priya.
Message 115 of 677
latest reply

I agree Priya. eBay India has updated us but PayPal is not at all bothered. They reversed the transactions without even an email to us. This shows devious intentions at their end.

If PayPal/eBay don't do something soon, there is going to be one more entry on their Wikipedia article under the Criticism section.

But we are hoping this will be resolved by Monday. We are fine even if they deduct the loss from my eBay fees.
Message 116 of 677
latest reply

everything4u84
Community Member
Hi Pc_gaming_store,
You are old seller so you know eBay well I am very new as compare to you lets wait for some more time hope this issue get resolve faster, If i get any new updates i will keep all sellers informing hope all will be fine ๐Ÿ™‚
Regards,
Priya
Message 117 of 677
latest reply

victoria_edward
Community Member
ebay and PayPal are our trusted friends.
I live in West Bengal.I know what the Government did in Nandigram.I also know how a young woman was murdered to terrorize simple village folks at Singur.
Our government does not give two hoots for its citizens.
Have faith.PayPal will set things right.This is in their business interest.
Message 118 of 677
latest reply

Yup, we too hope eBay resolves this as soon as possible.
Message 119 of 677
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
We only have hope .. nothing else:-(

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 120 of 677
latest reply