Delay in PayPal Funds Transfer

cosycom
Community Member
Hi friends , Normally all funds withdrawn from Paypal to our bank account are credited within 3 to 5 days .
I have withdrawn some funds on 19th feb 09 . Paypal shows funds already transfered but they are not received in my ICICI account till date . Anybody else also facing same problem ???????

Paypal seem to have an office in India but their address and contact information is not available anywhere .:(

Regards

Narinder
Message 1 of 677
latest reply
676 REPLIES 676

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear Community Members,

Weโ€™re going to restore the amount of your recent attempted withdrawal back into your PayPal balance so that you can know your money is safe in your account. You should see the balance restored within 24 hours. Some of you may have already seen this restored amount reflecting in your PayPal accounts.

In addition, you will see another reimbursement of any withdrawal fees charged. We will ensure that you are not adversely affected by currency fluctuations during the last week. This additional reimbursement(s) should cover the difference between the attempted withdrawal-amount and the amount-restored by PayPal into your accounts.

Regards,
The eBay India team
On behalf of PayPal

Message 121 of 677
latest reply

Hello all,

Today i see that both of my paypal withdrawal to my Indian ICICIBANK account got reversed with a loss of almost $51.97 USD equivalent to Rs.2400/- back into my paypal account from my bank account.I have not received any notifications either from ICICI or PAYPAL for which the funds got reversed and posted back into my paypal account and not credited in my Indian bank.I am at loss of Rs.2500/- almost,Who will pay this difference back to pity sellers like us?This is our hard earned money.I request Ebay to look into this matter seriuosly on behalf of paypal.:-(
Message 122 of 677
latest reply

@pc_gaming_store -yes you are already right i have already shipped the items internationally without waiting for the funds here.Thanks
Message 123 of 677
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear usa19,

Please refer to my post right before yours.

"You will see another reimbursement of any withdrawal fees charged. We will ensure that you are not adversely affected by currency fluctuations during the last week. This additional reimbursement(s) should cover the difference between the attempted withdrawal-amount and the amount-restored by PayPal into your accounts."

Hope that clarifies.

Regards,
Sushant
Message 124 of 677
latest reply

Thanks for the reply Sushant!
Message 125 of 677
latest reply

everything4u84
Community Member
Hello Guys,
As per update from Anuj Paypal spoke person, Withdrawal issue will be resolve in few days.At last some one from paypal reply to our quries ๐Ÿ™‚ check this link.

https://www.thepaypalblog.com/2010/02/update-on-paypal-situation-in-india/

Regards,
Priya.
Message 126 of 677
latest reply

bollywood2hollywood
Community Member
Hi All,
Can anyone from paypal or ebay tell us when we can start withdrawing money again to out local banks in india. Right now i dont have money even to ship the items.

Regards,
Ram Kishan.
Message 127 of 677
latest reply

Hi all,

I withdrew a sum of GBP300.00 on 5th Feb to my HDFC Bank account and on 9th Feb I saw that the withdrawal has been reversed and GBP279.95 has been credited to my account. Calculation was done with respect to Rupee Converstion thus a loss of Rs. 1417.00. This is unfair. Reversed amount should be in the same currency that was withdrawn.

Regards,

Message 128 of 677
latest reply

Dear Sellers,

I have been speaking to the PayPal and eBay representatives on this issue since a very long time but I regret to say that eBay or PayPal is not able to give any clear answer.

I have wasted lot of money to contact PayPal offices but they provide no answer. They behave as if they are totally unaware of this.

I have also spoken to 3 senior officials on eBay seeking simple answers to theses questions and was unable to find any resolution or answer to my queries:

1. I asked eBay and PayPal, that if this action was demanded by the Govt. of India or RBI, then these being Govt. bodies, they must have provided PayPal a sufficient time frame to PayPal before making any changes. So PayPal had enough time to inform the sellers who were going to be affected because of this withdrawal delay. Then why did eBay or PayPal didn't inform us in advance?

2. Even now, PayPal is unable to tell us when will this be resolved? If they are unable to tell us when it will be resolved, then what should we understand from this? Do we understand that this is out of control of PayPal? If this cannot be resolved by PayPal, then who will resolve it?
I have called PayPal but no response. There is also no PayPal office in India where we can communicate.

3. Who actually knows how and when this can be resolved?

4. What should we do if this issue doesn't get resolved? Does it mean that we all will have to stop doing business on eBay forever?

I have full respect for eBay but I am sorry to mention that this issue is not taken as a priority by PayPal. For such a serious issue, we only get a "pre-drafted and Canned" response.

I am a Top Rated Seller on eBay so to maintain this status I had to ship all the items to the buyers. But I am so much worried now, that if this is going to happen again then what should I do? Is this an indication that Indian sellers are not required on eBay?

Best Regards,
real.phoenix
Message 129 of 677
latest reply

Placed 5 calls to PayPal. Received no answer except canned responses from some of their call center
Message 130 of 677
latest reply