Customer Care nos

bhuvkr
Community Member
Dear ebay

I need you customer care number in india.

Thanks for your quick response.

Brgds
Bhuvnesh:-)
Message 1 of 213
latest reply
212 REPLIES 212

Re: Customer Care nos

According to me, they are working like a govt organization..  My ebay selling account is restricted, due to some bug in there application, Somebody left negative feedback without paying for the items..  No body should be able to leave feedback without paying..   How a person can say that item was not as described, though he dint pay for it and he dint get it..  Due to these negative feedbacks my ebay selling account was restricted..  i contacted to ebay.com , they removed all 6 negative feedback left by him..  Then i contacted to ebay.in to reinstate my selling account..   I sent mail to inapeals , i called to trust and safety team, i contated to them through chat..   many number of times in last 2 months..  These people are saying that our other team will resolve this issue and we cant call them, we have accelrated this issue from our side and you will get reply in 48 hrs..  many days weeks gone..  i have not got any reply..  i called them again and again, and they are saying the same thing again..  I cant understand that what they are doing..  I am ebay power seller, and having 100% positive feedback..  I got top rated seller title also recently..  But i cant sale on ebay !!!   They dont listen, what customer is saying..  Still i am waiting for reply to my mail..  They should not take weeks or months to reply..  I want to contact ebay.in customer care manager or trust & safety team manager..  If some body have there contact info, please provide..  thanks

Message 151 of 213
latest reply

pintoo29
Community Member

i need your costmercar no ple

Message 152 of 213
latest reply

I need your customer care no.
Message 153 of 213
latest reply

mraja14309
Community Member

dear ebay
i need your customer care number
so plz quick response to my mail..

Message 154 of 213
latest reply

ebay ,       i need ur customer care number in india .......

Message 155 of 213
latest reply

Dear sir ,

Ebay customer care no. is  not connect . massage come to this no is incorrect. Pl. do call me and informe my claim .

my claim no. - 292065

Manoj Yadav

Message 156 of 213
latest reply

Customer care I can't reach them at all....waited for 20 min...still I can't reach ur executives. I have returned a product and the courier number/bill scanned copy has go be sent to u. I tried sending to insellerverification@ebay.com but thisbid doesn't exist....I am getting failure notice. Please provide me the e mail id to which I have to send this scanned bill...
Message 157 of 213
latest reply

export03
Community Member

I wont any goods buying cash and carry thanks reply me or call us

Message 158 of 213
latest reply

Dear ebay

I need you customer care number  & email  id

in india.