Customer Care nos

bhuvkr
Community Member
Dear ebay

I need you customer care number in india.

Thanks for your quick response.

Brgds
Bhuvnesh:-)
Message 1 of 213
latest reply
212 REPLIES 212

Customer Care nos

deepakpuppala
Community Member

dear ebay

i purchased a voice recorder Cenix vr-p2340 through e-bay (PaisaPay ID 21646185571) and i am facing problems with the device which i am unable to resolve through the instruction manuals so i need to know my sellers contact through which i can know the servicing information
regards
deepak

Message 2 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Deepak (deepakpuppala),

Welcome to our Community baords :-).

You can contact eBay Helpline at Toll free numbers as given below:

1800 209 3229 (For all landline and mobile phone) 1800 22 0288 (Only for MTNL / BSNL phones)

Phone Support - Timing – 10 AM to 6 PM IST - 7 days a week.

Given the above I'd like to also suggest that you can request this person's contact information (name, city, and telephone number) directly from eBay.

To request a person’s contact information:
Click the “Advanced Search” link, located under the Search button in the top right corner of most eBay pages.

Under the Members section on the left side of the page, click the “Find Contact Information” link and provide the User ID of the member and the Item number of the transaction you have in common.

Hope the above information was useful and we were able to help you in this regard :-).

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 3 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

pragatiprakash
Community Member
Dear ebay,

I had ordered for 2 4GB pendrives through ebay [Item No. 150306986422]
But, the courier (overnite express - Airway bill number: 88530524) guys are telling that the item is lost.
Please guide me in applying for a refund as this was communicated to me earlier (before buying) that 100% amount would be refunded if the ordered item is not received within certain time line.

Thanks,
Pragati
Message 4 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

poerofgames
Community Member
Hi pragatiprakash

If u pay the Item thr paisapay

Pls dont confirm the Item received receipt in paisapay,

after 10 days( from The date which you paid the Item),
you can file a complaint Item nor received against Seller thr resolution center.

Sp You will get the 100% refund from Ebay buyer protection.

have any doubts, Pls contact Customer care live chat, or write a mail to Customer care.

Thanq
Ashok
Message 5 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

vineetdesigns
Community Member
Getting through Ebay customer care was real pain.
Sometimes it says executives are busy. Then sometimes call dont go through. And when the bell finally rings... they just hang up!! Its a really bad experience... Im still not able to talk to any executive.
Message 6 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

@indraneel@ebay.com
To request a person’s contact information:
Click the “Advanced Search” link, located under the Search button in the top right corner of most eBay pages.
Under the Members section on the left side of the page, click the “Find Contact Information” link and provide the User ID of the member and the Item number of the transaction you have in common.

Indraneel. this is interesting info but when I checked this link you provided it give me NO result. It gives a standard page mentioning:

Unable to access contact information
Unfortunately, you are unable to access the contact information you requested. This can be due to a number of reasons:

1. To better protect the privacy of eBay users,contact information can be shared between sellers and winning buyers once an auction has ended.

2. The item number entered is not associated with the User ID that was entered. View the item you entered and make sure the item number and User ID you entered are correct.

3. The item number you entered is no longer available. Contact information is only available while the item is accessible on eBay.

4. The user you are requesting contact information for is an International user. Due to International laws, contact information for International users may be limited.

Reason why I have posed this query is because most sellers mention 1-3 yrs warranty on the product and if we do not have seller contact info and even if this page gives no result then the buyer is gone for a toss, right. Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 7 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

venu_syamal
Community Member
hi,
I have trying to send fax from last 8 days. I tried more than 400 times to send fax. every time I can hear ringing sound but, fax was not recieved by ebay. I have doubt if the Fax configuration done correctly or not?
Fax number is: 91-22-66690002 (India Fax Number)
Today is last day to send FAX. I am ready to send the proof by courier. Can you please send me complete office address of ebay, mumbai?
I can send mail proof also.

If it's not possible what should i do?
I was frustrated with the ebay FAX. I doubt ebay fax working or not?
Message 8 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

Dear ebay,
i have ordered for sony cybershot dsc w110 7.2 mp camera through ebay.i was given the address and contact no of the seller by ebay as follows..
mr Ameet Thakkar
14B, chappel Road, ground Floor
KOLKATA- 7000022(W.B.)
Contact no. 9830276200
Whenever i try to contact the seller, the above said mobile no is switched off and i am unable to contact the seller. Some other person whose name is Mr Naushad Hussain conacted me and gave one ICICI bank a/c no. 039201505444 and directed me to deposit rs.7249/- in his account as payment for the camera. But i will make the payment only to the seller as informed by ebay by a/c payee cheque only. Otherwise the deal will be called off.so please look into the matter and guide me for further.
Message 9 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

pratikdash
Community Member

i want to buy a ray ban aviator 3029 sunglasses glasses size-LARGE.but after i selected payment mthod as Buyer Picks Up & Pays...To pay using Buyer Picks Up and Pays, please select Buyer Picks Up and Pays as your shipping method......
but there is no options is given in shipping method..plz help

Regards,
Pratik Dash

Message 10 of 213
latest reply