cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Claim issue not resolved, treating the customer as fool

sumaredd-9
Community Member
Ebay service is the most worst service which I have ever seen.

I ordered blackberry 9790 mobile in the month of June 24 , while ordering the delivery date mentioned is 27-29 June and delivered on July 4th. They made me to wait for a week, mean while they messaged me that the product will be delivered on 10th July. I called the customer care and questioned them seriously for multiple times, then I received the product by July 4th. The day when I received and opened the product I found the product is not the same which I ordered. I ordered for black and I received white. I ordered for brand new and I received used , with other model manual. Then I raised a claim n 5 the July. To now my issue is not solved. When I raised a claim for replacement , they messaged me asking to wait for 4 days for seller to respond, idf the seller doesn't respond ebay will take action. The four days mentioned was completed and again I got a message to wait for another 4 days with same message. In between they sent me another message saying me that the reverse pickup of the product is initiated. Then no pick up is done. Later I started questioning them through claim messages, then again message to wait for 4 days.one day morning I got a message for reverse pick up is initiated. And don't know why the pickup was cancelled. Almost it's a month making me to wait to solve my issue. manwhile i started messaging them, as reply I got a message twice or thrice saying that "our investigation agent will take up this case and will contact you". Nobody contacted me. Later when I started questioning them seriously, I got message asking me to ship the product to them for refund and also asked me to present the courier bills. They told me the refunded will be processed once after they receive the product and the refund will take place in 5-7 business days. It means they want me to wait for another 15 days. It's already been a month. Then I questioned very seriously, I got a call from greivence department asking me to ship the product, for which the courier charges what bear will be refunded to me inform of bank draft, for which I have to wait for another 10 days. I got frustrated and then I told them to close the issue. They done it. They don't even care for the customer dissatisfaction. I got frustrated and posted only the Facebook page wall of ebay, almost I got some reply after 3 days , front there the conversation started and they said they were unable solve the issues it has to be solved ebay India. They said they forwarded this issue to them through mail and told me that the people from India will contact me . They contacted me on 1st August and repeated the same old story.
This is very much ridiculous asking a customer to wait for many to get refund.moreover they made me to wait for many days to get the product and made me to wait for more days after I raised claim.
This is the most worst service which I have ever seen.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0