cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to file a consumer court compliant against ebay india

I bought an item on ebay on october 3, 2013. amount paid 3441.00 INR through hdfc netbanking. The seller initiated a refund on oct 04,2013 stating the item is malfunctioning. Inspite of the refund i am not able to get the refund amount  from ebay till now. Have followed up with the ebay consumer support and now i get The below messgae from them and closing the cliam.

Claim ID : 305027

We tried reaching you on your registered mobile Number 09751410248....7799366250.However unfortunately, we could not get through as the number was constantly not contactable. We would like to inform you that your refund process has already done on 04-Oct-2013,hence we are closing you claim

can any one guide me know how to file a consumer court caseagainst such fradulent trading practices by ebay india.

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

If refund was already done you can write an email to ebay and enquire about the transaction number. They should give you the transaction number. After that you can check with the bank that why didnt you get the money.

Message 2 of 26
latest reply

I am with you. I also want to file case in consumer court with an ebay.

Message 3 of 26
latest reply

I have brought a cell phone Blackberry Z3 8 GBSmartPhone (Black) #201133699411 from itnmall shop at ebay and today I went to blackberry service center for service of some problem in mobile but they told they will not service this mobile as this is not registered in India. (The serial no. is - 352650061685729). Itnmall team is not helping me out and they are now saying that the product was under seller warranty which was never highlighted when i brought it online. I request your team to support me here for the issue as early as possible as iam facing issue to use my mobile phone for my day to day work. Thanks Mitu
Message 4 of 26
latest reply

To
The team E Bay I bought cell phone from *** the seller is fraud he mentioned a new phone but forward used phone the battery of phone is duplicate and charger was duplicate I bought this phone on 26th of October the consignment was received on 12th of November that is this month when I receive this phone if I shocked because the phone Chrome was absolutely removed backside cam of the Chrome it is also removed some pics of the phone I am forwarding you please kindly help me thanking you
encl pic of the phone claim id ***

Message 5 of 26
latest reply

raj_appa
Community Member

Hi eBay,
I bought an Samsung Ac 1.5ton for Rs. 42389/_ item no.*** from ***on 1st Nov2015. I raised claim I'd *** as indoor unit cabinet is new but internal components were used or replaced. Any person in this word can agree with just physical appearance of the item. I shared all screenshots with highlighted the component. No resolution and not even listening and forcing to accept the product. They are asking me to provide authorized letter from local merchant. If I know any local merchant why should I by on eBay. Yesterday 18dec2015 10.24am I received a dead call from ***  for 11 seconds duration. To I see the claim closed in eBay site mentioned as no response from buyer. I am ready to allow to check this samsung ac if ebay send any of their authorised persond but that is not happening here.i requested eBay not close without my confirmation. This seems planned structured cheating online business with ebay and their sellers. II am helpless here as I relayed on eBay guarantee which is no use for me as customer. Help on this. My contact is *** .ready to discuss on this any time.

Message 6 of 26
latest reply

mran3602
Community Member
I bought an xperia back cover which was a defective piece.My caim I.D is 1978913. They ased me that they we solve my problem.But now more than 20 days have passed.Now they are neither calling me back nor even i am able to contact them.They use fake number. Neither they response my mail. I am going to conpaint a file against them.
Message 7 of 26
latest reply

rp5537
Community Member
Ebay is cheating all customers, pls don't purchase on eBay
Message 8 of 26
latest reply

rp5537
Community Member
Ebay is worst online shopping site .customers response is very pathetic
Message 9 of 26
latest reply

rp5537
Community Member
whole day I tried calling to ebay Tollfree number to asked refund no one is liftING the phone.
Message 10 of 26
latest reply