cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DO NOT BUY FROM GEB ( GLOBAL EASY BUY FROM USA )

avinash802
Community Member
I have been a Ebay user for over 5 years. Have made purchases confidently of high value items including a diamond costing over Rs. 1,05,000/-. Sometimes there have been issues regarding quality of items purchased. Every time ebay support team as well sellers have cooperated fully and the matter has been resolved amicably resulting into an extremely confident buyer on Ebay.

Lured by Ebay's ads regarding GLOBAL EASY BUY ( GEB ), I recently purchased a battery for my R61 laptop. THE BATTERY CARRIED A 6 MONTHS REPLACEMENT WARRANTY AS PER LISTING. The seller was I2CWORLD_INC3 ( more than 5900 stars ) located in New Jersey, USA . The battery looked OK. However within 2 months it stopped functioning.

In response to an e-mail Original seller confirmed availability of REPLACEMENT WARRANTY and EXPRESSED WILLINGNESS TO DO SO if reseller i.e. I2CWORLD_INC3 approaches them. However, I2CWORLD_INC3 is not responding to e-mails and Ebay support team has been evasive. They promised to investigate but privately. No action appears to have been taken so far. The seller is very much there with 1000’s of listings in Global Easy Buy.

Advise to all users : Be Indian Buy Indian - Stick to Indian Sellers. International sellers like i2cworld_inc3 are interested in selling. Their warranties have no meaning. And Ebay is either colluding with them in duping us or is simply indifferent to our loss.
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

ratan.trade
Community Member
Becaredul from I2CWORLD_INC3. Fews other buyers also have same complaint. RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

felix_shg
Community Member
My parcel PaisaPay ID 26973961275 had been despatched by ICC from New York since 21st July,till today 25th August it has not even reached Mumbai(let alone Shillong where I am),ICC Mumbai themselves do not know where it has DISAPPEARED and they advised me to go for a refund,I did but till now I HAVEN'T got my refund and the irony is that ICC themselves have appealed against it!!!!All my calls/emails/chats with Ebay/ICC have got nowhere nor do I get a reply,all I get is just false assurances/promises that they'll get back to me,till today I haven't got any reply whatsoever.
NEED I SAY MORE???????????
Ebay/ICC are you reading???
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@ felix_shg

Please raise a case/dispute against the transaction in ebay court.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

90r12
Community Member
Ebay itself selling dump of wastage items with cunning sellers they cheated me for selling mic ,Head phone and voice filter they just given mic no other things if seller is ready to partial refund they refused it
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

abysmal79
Community Member
OMG this has been going on since 2010 and this seller is still with Ebay. I wish I had seen this before making my purchase with this seller. And yes Ebay now is clearly in on this scam. The seller doesn't respond to any emails and Ebay then blames the buyer. Never again am I ever going to shop at Ebay...shameful.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I have purchased 3 times from geb and i recieved my parcel withiin a month . Never go for expensive purchase from geb ebay , i always bought mobile covers worth 1200 or 1400 only and i always get what i ordered .

@avinash802 wrote:
I have been a Ebay user for over 5 years. Have made purchases confidently of high value items including a diamond costing over Rs. 1,05,000/-. Sometimes there have been issues regarding quality of items purchased. Every time ebay support team as well sellers have cooperated fully and the matter has been resolved amicably resulting into an extremely confident buyer on Ebay.

Lured by Ebay's ads regarding GLOBAL EASY BUY ( GEB ), I recently purchased a battery for my R61 laptop. THE BATTERY CARRIED A 6 MONTHS REPLACEMENT WARRANTY AS PER LISTING. The seller was I2CWORLD_INC3 ( more than 5900 stars ) located in New Jersey, USA . The battery looked OK. However within 2 months it stopped functioning.

In response to an e-mail Original seller confirmed availability of REPLACEMENT WARRANTY and EXPRESSED WILLINGNESS TO DO SO if reseller i.e. I2CWORLD_INC3 approaches them. However, I2CWORLD_INC3 is not responding to e-mails and Ebay support team has been evasive. They promised to investigate but privately. No action appears to have been taken so far. The seller is very much there with 1000’s of listings in Global Easy Buy.

Advise to all users : Be Indian Buy Indian - Stick to Indian Sellers. International sellers like i2cworld_inc3 are interested in selling. Their warranties have no meaning. And Ebay is either colluding with them in duping us or is simply indifferent to our loss.

@avinash802 wrote:

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I have bought iPad bamboo styes from Icworld seller and it turned out pretty good at very cheap rate... It's working even now after 4 years ... So go and cry somewhere else...
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I have bought from Global Easy Buy with I2CWorld everytime as seller. Never had any issue. Items always arrived before schedule. Strange to see people with complaints

Message 9 of 9
latest reply