cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim ID : 1829855 PaisaPay ID : 42202831962

I bought this product way back in March, as the product was not up to the mark i raised a claim and ebay tol me to courier the product, and ebay told me that the courier charges will be given to me in the form ebay coupons, sol i told the customer care i don,t want a courier charges in  the form of ebay coupons, so i told them that arrange for a reverse pick up for the product the the customer care support told me that wait for 48 they will update me for the reverse pick up will be done or not or i have to courier the product , but there was no update from ebay and they closed the claim then, after claim got closed i called the customer care and they told me to courier the product to the seller and mail the courier receipt via email to incswebhelp@ebay.com . i did as per the direction of the ebay support staff , and the product was delivered to the seller with in 2 days, and when i call the customer care they always told me that it is under process and now after more than 1 month ,product got delivered to the seller they are telling me that they can do any thing,please contact seller and seller is telling he cant do any thing as ebay has made a penallty on the seller so he cant do any thing now my 500 Rs  is involved in this matter which include product and courier charges and when i try to get in touch with the customer care they are busy for almost 1 hour so please look into the matter as there is no fault of mine as i have done all process as per the direction of the customer care

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Claim ID : 1829855 PaisaPay ID : 42202831962

s.pree7
Community Member

agree with you

had a similar experience

and they disable feedback option within few days

Message 2 of 2
latest reply