Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Asking for refund or replacement

I recently ordered a mobile tempered glass from eBay and paisa pay Id is 42640416703, I ordered as a guest as I didn't had eBay I'd. After receiving the item it was broken so I called eBay customer care number and all I heard was computer generated t...

Claim ID:1930839_PaisaPay ID 42440225656

HI Team, I have pur chased Nokia Mobile through ebay on 27th April & But,it is faulty.Unable to switch it on. So, i have requested you people to refund the Money. After so many follow ups they aggreed to refund the amount.But, they are requesting us ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay make fool of coustmers.

I, Siddharth Srivastava customer of ebay. I purchase many products through ebay. My Last product is “LENOVO K4 NOTE”. When I open the product (Mobile phone) on the screen there is no sticker of the configuration of the phone. After using few hour tou...

not refund my item

Last 15 days i bought a memory card 16 gb and this memory card is currupted than i cliam this item ebay will not refund my iteam they told talk to sellerThan i talk with the seller trico online they say your refund is pay by e bayThan talk with e bay...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund

i purchased a product on ebay & the same was faulty & i opened a claim wide ref No 1846808. i returned back the product to seller & it has been 51 days my refund has not been approved. everytime i call ebay customer care, i got only 1 reply that we w...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

just to confirm

when paying through Cash on delivery, why don't we just unpack the product first and see whether the product we purchased is all fine. and then hand over the money to the delivery man..if the product is damaged or anything unwanted just dont pay and ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim ID : 1829855 PaisaPay ID : 42202831962

I bought this product way back in March, as the product was not up to the mark i raised a claim and ebay tol me to courier the product, and ebay told me that the courier charges will be given to me in the form ebay coupons, sol i told the customer ca...

Samsung galaxy s6 edge fraud listing - 1 year manufacturer warranty phone for Rs 29,999

I ordered a galaxy s6 edge phone from a Parul Mehta. Seller claiimed to be in Bangalore. Placed order and got ebay message that seller had shipped item. Two days later what came to me in Delhi was a letter, not the phone - saying that i should confir...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

ebay seller is chitted for custmer

Your product "Sound One BT-788 B.. (PaisaPay ID 42622773004).is my order bookedand deliverd wired handsfree and market price is 100 rs.plz all chstmer check seller details after bought item on ebay

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

not working micro card

My name is laiju varkey.i purchased Samsung EVO 32gb micro card combo pack.purchase date 13.05.2016, 10.00 pm,item delivered in my home is 19.05.2016.complaint this card is not working my mobile,computer,my brother mobile,other mobile.i think this ca...

Not recieve my order

I ordered an HP 16 GB 3.0 USB pen drive on 1.5.16 which PaisaPay ID is 42488764828 and payment made by Debit Card. Ebay also informed me that order will delivery within 13.5.16 and on yesterday I got a mail that my order was delivered. But actually f...